Kid Rock Ordered to Pay Fans He Allegedly Assaulted
Rock star Kid Rock has been ordered to pay out $35,000 to three men he fought with outside a Los Angeles hotel in 2006 . The men filed suit against the "All Summer Long" hitmaker last year and initially demanded he pay them $15 million.
They claimed Rock, real name Robert Ritchie, and three members of rap group Boo-Yaa Tribe assaulted them. In Los Angeles County Superior Court on Friday, March 12, a jury sided with the plaintiffs and ordered Rock to pay up, according to TMZ.com.
A week before, Kid Rock attended a Los Angeles court to answer the assault charges. He denied any wrongdoing, insisting the scene after the incident was "chaotic" and he did not say "Who wants a piece of me next?". He told the judge, "I wouldn't say something corny like that. It was kind of chaotic. There were cameras everywhere and people yelling."
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'