Kid Rock Ordered to Pay Fans He Allegedly Assaulted
Rock star Kid Rock has been ordered to pay out $35,000 to three men he fought with outside a Los Angeles hotel in 2006 . The men filed suit against the "All Summer Long" hitmaker last year and initially demanded he pay them $15 million.
They claimed Rock, real name Robert Ritchie, and three members of rap group Boo-Yaa Tribe assaulted them. In Los Angeles County Superior Court on Friday, March 12, a jury sided with the plaintiffs and ordered Rock to pay up, according to TMZ.com.
A week before, Kid Rock attended a Los Angeles court to answer the assault charges. He denied any wrongdoing, insisting the scene after the incident was "chaotic" and he did not say "Who wants a piece of me next?". He told the judge, "I wouldn't say something corny like that. It was kind of chaotic. There were cameras everywhere and people yelling."
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel