Kid Rock Ordered to Pay Fans He Allegedly Assaulted
Rock star Kid Rock has been ordered to pay out $35,000 to three men he fought with outside a Los Angeles hotel in 2006 . The men filed suit against the "All Summer Long" hitmaker last year and initially demanded he pay them $15 million.
They claimed Rock, real name Robert Ritchie, and three members of rap group Boo-Yaa Tribe assaulted them. In Los Angeles County Superior Court on Friday, March 12, a jury sided with the plaintiffs and ordered Rock to pay up, according to TMZ.com.
A week before, Kid Rock attended a Los Angeles court to answer the assault charges. He denied any wrongdoing, insisting the scene after the incident was "chaotic" and he did not say "Who wants a piece of me next?". He told the judge, "I wouldn't say something corny like that. It was kind of chaotic. There were cameras everywhere and people yelling."
More Kid Rock News
- Song Joong Ki's 'Battleship Island' Co-Star Spills Detail of His Wedding Plan to Song Hye Kyo
- Fans Speculate Infinite's Woohyun Is Involved in Sexual Assault Case
- Venus Williams Claims Fatal Car Crash Victim Didn't Wear Seat Belt
- Chadwick Boseman Hunts Down His Sister's Killer in Intense Trailer for 'Message from the King'
- Usher Cleans His Star and Pushes a Car With James Corden in 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Kate Hudson Shaves Her Head for New Musical Project With Sia
- O.J. Simpson and Kato Kaelin May Live Together for New Reality Show
- Khloe Kardashian Accused of Photoshopping Her Workout Pic. See It Yourself!