Kid Rock Ordered to Pay Fans He Allegedly Assaulted
Rock star Kid Rock has been ordered to pay out $35,000 to three men he fought with outside a Los Angeles hotel in 2006 . The men filed suit against the "All Summer Long" hitmaker last year and initially demanded he pay them $15 million.
They claimed Rock, real name Robert Ritchie, and three members of rap group Boo-Yaa Tribe assaulted them. In Los Angeles County Superior Court on Friday, March 12, a jury sided with the plaintiffs and ordered Rock to pay up, according to TMZ.com.
A week before, Kid Rock attended a Los Angeles court to answer the assault charges. He denied any wrongdoing, insisting the scene after the incident was "chaotic" and he did not say "Who wants a piece of me next?". He told the judge, "I wouldn't say something corny like that. It was kind of chaotic. There were cameras everywhere and people yelling."
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board