Nicole Eggert Wants to Find Corey Haim's Molester
Tragic actor Corey Haim's ex-girlfriend Nicole Eggert has launched a one-woman crusade to track down the pervert who ruined the "Lost Boys" star's life by molesting him when he was a teenager. The former "Baywatch" babe has revealed she was dating Haim around the time of the sex acts her late ex alluded to in interviews and during a heated discussion with pal Corey Feldman on an episode of their reality TV show "The Two Coreys".
Eggert insists she has no idea what was going on at the time, but now she's sickened by the thought of what was going on behind closed doors in the house where she used to hang out with Haim and Feldman - and she's determined to track down the sick guy who sexually abused her ex, sending him into a tailspin of substance abuse, which eventually claimed his life on Wednesday, March 10.
Haim died from a suspected overdose at his mother's apartment in Los Angeles. In a candid interview with U.S. news show "Access Hollywood", the actress says, "I know who they're talking about and that guy is still walking around."
"I hope he's having a horrible life ... I was there with them, I was friends with them at this time. I have been in the place where this was happening ... He just preyed on the boys ... It's disgusting. I'll kinda do a little research and remember his name and see if he's still around and if he's registered (as a sex offender). That guy is dirt. I walked away and forgot that person a long time ago but, if he is here, he should be stopped."
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards
- Demi Lovato Surprises Fans as Undercover Lyft Driver and Disses Selena Gomez
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'