Nicole Eggert Wants to Find Corey Haim's Molester
Tragic actor Corey Haim's ex-girlfriend Nicole Eggert has launched a one-woman crusade to track down the pervert who ruined the "Lost Boys" star's life by molesting him when he was a teenager. The former "Baywatch" babe has revealed she was dating Haim around the time of the sex acts her late ex alluded to in interviews and during a heated discussion with pal Corey Feldman on an episode of their reality TV show "The Two Coreys".
Eggert insists she has no idea what was going on at the time, but now she's sickened by the thought of what was going on behind closed doors in the house where she used to hang out with Haim and Feldman - and she's determined to track down the sick guy who sexually abused her ex, sending him into a tailspin of substance abuse, which eventually claimed his life on Wednesday, March 10.
Haim died from a suspected overdose at his mother's apartment in Los Angeles. In a candid interview with U.S. news show "Access Hollywood", the actress says, "I know who they're talking about and that guy is still walking around."
"I hope he's having a horrible life ... I was there with them, I was friends with them at this time. I have been in the place where this was happening ... He just preyed on the boys ... It's disgusting. I'll kinda do a little research and remember his name and see if he's still around and if he's registered (as a sex offender). That guy is dirt. I walked away and forgot that person a long time ago but, if he is here, he should be stopped."
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in New Alexander Wang Promo
- Brad Pitt Cancels Red Carpet Appearance Due to 'Family Situation'
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce