Nicole Eggert Wants to Find Corey Haim's Molester
Tragic actor Corey Haim's ex-girlfriend Nicole Eggert has launched a one-woman crusade to track down the pervert who ruined the "Lost Boys" star's life by molesting him when he was a teenager. The former "Baywatch" babe has revealed she was dating Haim around the time of the sex acts her late ex alluded to in interviews and during a heated discussion with pal Corey Feldman on an episode of their reality TV show "The Two Coreys".
Eggert insists she has no idea what was going on at the time, but now she's sickened by the thought of what was going on behind closed doors in the house where she used to hang out with Haim and Feldman - and she's determined to track down the sick guy who sexually abused her ex, sending him into a tailspin of substance abuse, which eventually claimed his life on Wednesday, March 10.
Haim died from a suspected overdose at his mother's apartment in Los Angeles. In a candid interview with U.S. news show "Access Hollywood", the actress says, "I know who they're talking about and that guy is still walking around."
"I hope he's having a horrible life ... I was there with them, I was friends with them at this time. I have been in the place where this was happening ... He just preyed on the boys ... It's disgusting. I'll kinda do a little research and remember his name and see if he's still around and if he's registered (as a sex offender). That guy is dirt. I walked away and forgot that person a long time ago but, if he is here, he should be stopped."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal