Rascal Flatts' Joe Don Rooney Expecting Second Tot
Rascal Flatts' guitarist Joe Don Rooney is expecting his second child with his model wife Tiffany Fallon. Rooney and the former Playmate are already parents to 21-month-old son Jagger, and they're scheduled to welcome the tot's little brother or sister in September.
The band will be on tour when the due date arrives, but Rooney insists he'll be at the birth. He tells People, "I'll be on tour this September and the Rascal Flatts machine is not stopping for anybody. But I have to be there. I'll rent a jet or something if I have to!"
Joe Don Rooney and Tiffany Fallon, who won Miss Georgia USA in 2001, married in April 23, 2006. Their first son Jagger Donovan Rooney was born on May 31, 2008.
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Slammed by Haters for Sharing 'Materialistic' Photos of Her Kids
- Surprise! Justin Bieber and Zayn Malik Are Planning a Collaboration
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' May Flash Back to World War II
- Blac Chyna Stuns in New Topless Picture. See Her Enviable Post-Baby Body
- Watch Lady GaGa and Stevie Wonder's Performances at Elton John's 70th Star-Studded Birthday Party
- Brad Pitt Is Ready to Mend His Relationship With Angelina Jolie for the Sake of Their Kids
- Cyborg's Story Is the Heart of 'Justice League', Says Zack Snyder