Rascal Flatts' Joe Don Rooney Expecting Second Tot
Rascal Flatts' guitarist Joe Don Rooney is expecting his second child with his model wife Tiffany Fallon. Rooney and the former Playmate are already parents to 21-month-old son Jagger, and they're scheduled to welcome the tot's little brother or sister in September.
The band will be on tour when the due date arrives, but Rooney insists he'll be at the birth. He tells People, "I'll be on tour this September and the Rascal Flatts machine is not stopping for anybody. But I have to be there. I'll rent a jet or something if I have to!"
Joe Don Rooney and Tiffany Fallon, who won Miss Georgia USA in 2001, married in April 23, 2006. Their first son Jagger Donovan Rooney was born on May 31, 2008.
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake