Rascal Flatts' Joe Don Rooney Expecting Second Tot
Rascal Flatts' guitarist Joe Don Rooney is expecting his second child with his model wife Tiffany Fallon. Rooney and the former Playmate are already parents to 21-month-old son Jagger, and they're scheduled to welcome the tot's little brother or sister in September.
The band will be on tour when the due date arrives, but Rooney insists he'll be at the birth. He tells People, "I'll be on tour this September and the Rascal Flatts machine is not stopping for anybody. But I have to be there. I'll rent a jet or something if I have to!"
Joe Don Rooney and Tiffany Fallon, who won Miss Georgia USA in 2001, married in April 23, 2006. Their first son Jagger Donovan Rooney was born on May 31, 2008.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding