Rascal Flatts' Joe Don Rooney Expecting Second Tot
Rascal Flatts' guitarist Joe Don Rooney is expecting his second child with his model wife Tiffany Fallon. Rooney and the former Playmate are already parents to 21-month-old son Jagger, and they're scheduled to welcome the tot's little brother or sister in September.
The band will be on tour when the due date arrives, but Rooney insists he'll be at the birth. He tells People, "I'll be on tour this September and the Rascal Flatts machine is not stopping for anybody. But I have to be there. I'll rent a jet or something if I have to!"
Joe Don Rooney and Tiffany Fallon, who won Miss Georgia USA in 2001, married in April 23, 2006. Their first son Jagger Donovan Rooney was born on May 31, 2008.
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones
- Mariah Carey Threw James Packer's Laptop Out the Window After He Played a Beyonce Song
- Ariana Grande Is Sued Over 'One Last Time', Previews New Music Video Ft. Nicki Minaj
- New Set Pics Hint at 'Transformers: The Last Knight' 's Connection With Arthurian Mythology
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani, Ariana Grande and More Featured in 'Trolls' Soundtrack Album
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves