Rascal Flatts' Joe Don Rooney Expecting Second Tot
Rascal Flatts' guitarist Joe Don Rooney is expecting his second child with his model wife Tiffany Fallon. Rooney and the former Playmate are already parents to 21-month-old son Jagger, and they're scheduled to welcome the tot's little brother or sister in September.
The band will be on tour when the due date arrives, but Rooney insists he'll be at the birth. He tells People, "I'll be on tour this September and the Rascal Flatts machine is not stopping for anybody. But I have to be there. I'll rent a jet or something if I have to!"
Joe Don Rooney and Tiffany Fallon, who won Miss Georgia USA in 2001, married in April 23, 2006. Their first son Jagger Donovan Rooney was born on May 31, 2008.
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen
- Ciara Is Pregnant With Russell Wilson's Baby. See the Sweet Announcement
- Perrie Edwards Splits From Luke Pasqualino After Two Months of Dating
- Shawn Levy to Direct Sony's 'Uncharted' Movie
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says