'Sex and the City 2' Star Badly Injured After Bike Collision
Kim Cattrall's love interest in the "Sex and the City" sequel has been hospitalized in Los Angeles following a motorbike accident crash. Actor Max Ryan, who plays Rikard in the upcoming movie, is recovering at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center after a head-on crash in Los Angeles on Monday, March 8, according to Life & Style magazine.
A source tells the publication, "He's been unconscious at Cedars and just regained consciousness." Reports suggest Ryan was badly injured after a motorist turned in front him and caused a head-on collision, leaving him trapped underneath the vehicle. The actor's manager Erik Kritzer tells the publication, "Max is stabilized. According to attending physicians, he has broken five ribs and cracked his collarbone."
"Sex and the City 2" is scheduled to hit U.S. theaters on May 27. In the big screen project, Max Ryan will also share screen with Sarah Jessica Parker, Kristin Davis, Cynthia Nixon and Chris Noth.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video