'Sex and the City 2' Star Badly Injured After Bike Collision
Kim Cattrall's love interest in the "Sex and the City" sequel has been hospitalized in Los Angeles following a motorbike accident crash. Actor Max Ryan, who plays Rikard in the upcoming movie, is recovering at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center after a head-on crash in Los Angeles on Monday, March 8, according to Life & Style magazine.
A source tells the publication, "He's been unconscious at Cedars and just regained consciousness." Reports suggest Ryan was badly injured after a motorist turned in front him and caused a head-on collision, leaving him trapped underneath the vehicle. The actor's manager Erik Kritzer tells the publication, "Max is stabilized. According to attending physicians, he has broken five ribs and cracked his collarbone."
"Sex and the City 2" is scheduled to hit U.S. theaters on May 27. In the big screen project, Max Ryan will also share screen with Sarah Jessica Parker, Kristin Davis, Cynthia Nixon and Chris Noth.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal