'Sex and the City 2' Star Badly Injured After Bike Collision
Kim Cattrall's love interest in the "Sex and the City" sequel has been hospitalized in Los Angeles following a motorbike accident crash. Actor Max Ryan, who plays Rikard in the upcoming movie, is recovering at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center after a head-on crash in Los Angeles on Monday, March 8, according to Life & Style magazine.
A source tells the publication, "He's been unconscious at Cedars and just regained consciousness." Reports suggest Ryan was badly injured after a motorist turned in front him and caused a head-on collision, leaving him trapped underneath the vehicle. The actor's manager Erik Kritzer tells the publication, "Max is stabilized. According to attending physicians, he has broken five ribs and cracked his collarbone."
"Sex and the City 2" is scheduled to hit U.S. theaters on May 27. In the big screen project, Max Ryan will also share screen with Sarah Jessica Parker, Kristin Davis, Cynthia Nixon and Chris Noth.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie