'Sex and the City 2' Star Badly Injured After Bike Collision
Kim Cattrall's love interest in the "Sex and the City" sequel has been hospitalized in Los Angeles following a motorbike accident crash. Actor Max Ryan, who plays Rikard in the upcoming movie, is recovering at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center after a head-on crash in Los Angeles on Monday, March 8, according to Life & Style magazine.
A source tells the publication, "He's been unconscious at Cedars and just regained consciousness." Reports suggest Ryan was badly injured after a motorist turned in front him and caused a head-on collision, leaving him trapped underneath the vehicle. The actor's manager Erik Kritzer tells the publication, "Max is stabilized. According to attending physicians, he has broken five ribs and cracked his collarbone."
"Sex and the City 2" is scheduled to hit U.S. theaters on May 27. In the big screen project, Max Ryan will also share screen with Sarah Jessica Parker, Kristin Davis, Cynthia Nixon and Chris Noth.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame