'Sex and the City 2' Star Badly Injured After Bike Collision
Kim Cattrall's love interest in the "Sex and the City" sequel has been hospitalized in Los Angeles following a motorbike accident crash. Actor Max Ryan, who plays Rikard in the upcoming movie, is recovering at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center after a head-on crash in Los Angeles on Monday, March 8, according to Life & Style magazine.
A source tells the publication, "He's been unconscious at Cedars and just regained consciousness." Reports suggest Ryan was badly injured after a motorist turned in front him and caused a head-on collision, leaving him trapped underneath the vehicle. The actor's manager Erik Kritzer tells the publication, "Max is stabilized. According to attending physicians, he has broken five ribs and cracked his collarbone."
"Sex and the City 2" is scheduled to hit U.S. theaters on May 27. In the big screen project, Max Ryan will also share screen with Sarah Jessica Parker, Kristin Davis, Cynthia Nixon and Chris Noth.
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'