Lily Allen Bursts Into Tears Due to Concert Affray
Lily Allen broke down in tears and fled the stage during a concert on Sunday night, March 7 - after a brawl broke out among fans. The "Smile" hitmaker was performing at London's O2 Arena as part of her tour with rapper Dizzee Rascal when two men in the audience began fighting.
The singer burst into tears and walked offstage while security officials ejected the men from the venue. Allen came back out to finish her set after a two-minute break. She told the crowd, "That's the worst sort of violence. It's f**king sick and you lot should be ashamed of yourself."
Later in the show, Allen dedicated her song "F**k You" to Britain's Conservative Party leader David Cameron - who last month admitted he has banned his six-year-old daughter Nancy from listening to Allen's music as the lyrics are "unsuitable".
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC
- Kiersey Clemons Confirmed to Star as Iris West in 'The Flash' Movie
- Mariah Carey's Fiance James Packer Grabs Her Boob While Partying in Italy
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years