Lily Allen Bursts Into Tears Due to Concert Affray
Lily Allen broke down in tears and fled the stage during a concert on Sunday night, March 7 - after a brawl broke out among fans. The "Smile" hitmaker was performing at London's O2 Arena as part of her tour with rapper Dizzee Rascal when two men in the audience began fighting.
The singer burst into tears and walked offstage while security officials ejected the men from the venue. Allen came back out to finish her set after a two-minute break. She told the crowd, "That's the worst sort of violence. It's f**king sick and you lot should be ashamed of yourself."
Later in the show, Allen dedicated her song "F**k You" to Britain's Conservative Party leader David Cameron - who last month admitted he has banned his six-year-old daughter Nancy from listening to Allen's music as the lyrics are "unsuitable".
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special