Lily Allen Bursts Into Tears Due to Concert Affray
Lily Allen broke down in tears and fled the stage during a concert on Sunday night, March 7 - after a brawl broke out among fans. The "Smile" hitmaker was performing at London's O2 Arena as part of her tour with rapper Dizzee Rascal when two men in the audience began fighting.
The singer burst into tears and walked offstage while security officials ejected the men from the venue. Allen came back out to finish her set after a two-minute break. She told the crowd, "That's the worst sort of violence. It's f**king sick and you lot should be ashamed of yourself."
Later in the show, Allen dedicated her song "F**k You" to Britain's Conservative Party leader David Cameron - who last month admitted he has banned his six-year-old daughter Nancy from listening to Allen's music as the lyrics are "unsuitable".
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl