Lily Allen Bursts Into Tears Due to Concert Affray
Lily Allen broke down in tears and fled the stage during a concert on Sunday night, March 7 - after a brawl broke out among fans. The "Smile" hitmaker was performing at London's O2 Arena as part of her tour with rapper Dizzee Rascal when two men in the audience began fighting.
The singer burst into tears and walked offstage while security officials ejected the men from the venue. Allen came back out to finish her set after a two-minute break. She told the crowd, "That's the worst sort of violence. It's f**king sick and you lot should be ashamed of yourself."
Later in the show, Allen dedicated her song "F**k You" to Britain's Conservative Party leader David Cameron - who last month admitted he has banned his six-year-old daughter Nancy from listening to Allen's music as the lyrics are "unsuitable".
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show