Lily Allen Bursts Into Tears Due to Concert Affray
Lily Allen broke down in tears and fled the stage during a concert on Sunday night, March 7 - after a brawl broke out among fans. The "Smile" hitmaker was performing at London's O2 Arena as part of her tour with rapper Dizzee Rascal when two men in the audience began fighting.
The singer burst into tears and walked offstage while security officials ejected the men from the venue. Allen came back out to finish her set after a two-minute break. She told the crowd, "That's the worst sort of violence. It's f**king sick and you lot should be ashamed of yourself."
Later in the show, Allen dedicated her song "F**k You" to Britain's Conservative Party leader David Cameron - who last month admitted he has banned his six-year-old daughter Nancy from listening to Allen's music as the lyrics are "unsuitable".
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018