Mika Lost His French Knighthood Medal
Singer Mika was knighted for his services to music in Paris, France at a secret ceremony in February - but misplaced his medal on the same day. The "Grace Kelly" hitmaker was handed the Knight in the Order of Arts honor at the prestigious ceremony - but admits he hasn't taken care of the revered prize.
He tells Britain's Daily Star, "I'm a knight, but nobody knows about it. About a month ago I was one of the youngest people to ever be made a chevalier in France. It goes after my name, Mika chevalier des arts. It's a metal medal with a tiny little green ribbon, but the first night I wore it I lost it. I lost it outside my flat. I spent 45 minutes by the Tube station looking for it, literally on my hands and knees."
"My sister bumped into me on the street and said, 'What the f**k are you doing,' and I had to say, 'Looking for my knighthood'. She thought I was crazy." Previous recipients of the honor include Kylie Minogue and George Clooney.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris