Mika Lost His French Knighthood Medal
Singer Mika was knighted for his services to music in Paris, France at a secret ceremony in February - but misplaced his medal on the same day. The "Grace Kelly" hitmaker was handed the Knight in the Order of Arts honor at the prestigious ceremony - but admits he hasn't taken care of the revered prize.
He tells Britain's Daily Star, "I'm a knight, but nobody knows about it. About a month ago I was one of the youngest people to ever be made a chevalier in France. It goes after my name, Mika chevalier des arts. It's a metal medal with a tiny little green ribbon, but the first night I wore it I lost it. I lost it outside my flat. I spent 45 minutes by the Tube station looking for it, literally on my hands and knees."
"My sister bumped into me on the street and said, 'What the f**k are you doing,' and I had to say, 'Looking for my knighthood'. She thought I was crazy." Previous recipients of the honor include Kylie Minogue and George Clooney.
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake
- Tom Holland Spotted Filming 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in NYC Subway
- Audrina Patridge Shares Sweet Photo of Her Breastfeeding Her Daughter
- 'Will and Grace' Stars Reunite for Hillary Clinton Endorsement Video