Ex-Wife Sheds Tears When Joining Tribute to Michael Jackson
Michael Jackson's ex-wife Debbie Rowe broke down in tears on Wednesday, March 3 when she joined a monthly fan tribute to the King of Pop outside the mausoleum where he was laid to rest. The "Thriller" hitmaker was buried at Forest Lawn Memorial Parks & Mortuaries in Glendale, California on September 3, 2009 and dedicated devotees have been gathering at his final resting place on the third day of every month since - to honor the star.
The fans were treated to a special visit this month when Rowe, Jackson's second wife, joined them. The former nurse, who is mum to the singer's eldest children 13-year-old Prince Michael and 11-year-old Paris joined the mourners and shed tears as she hugged members of the group.
Rowe walked around the grounds near the mausoleum, which contains the pop superstar's remains. Rowe did not gain access to the mausoleum because of security restrictions.
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?