Ex-Wife Sheds Tears When Joining Tribute to Michael Jackson
Michael Jackson's ex-wife Debbie Rowe broke down in tears on Wednesday, March 3 when she joined a monthly fan tribute to the King of Pop outside the mausoleum where he was laid to rest. The "Thriller" hitmaker was buried at Forest Lawn Memorial Parks & Mortuaries in Glendale, California on September 3, 2009 and dedicated devotees have been gathering at his final resting place on the third day of every month since - to honor the star.
The fans were treated to a special visit this month when Rowe, Jackson's second wife, joined them. The former nurse, who is mum to the singer's eldest children 13-year-old Prince Michael and 11-year-old Paris joined the mourners and shed tears as she hugged members of the group.
Rowe walked around the grounds near the mausoleum, which contains the pop superstar's remains. Rowe did not gain access to the mausoleum because of security restrictions.
More Michael Jackson News
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'
- Gigi Hadid Blames Meds for Skinnier Figure, Announces Social Media Break Over the Holidays
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Major Sideboob and Butt While Celebrating Birthday With Meek Mill
- 'La La Land' and 'Arrival' Among AFI's Top Ten Movies of 2016
- Donald Trump Is Still Involved in 'The Apprentice' After All
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson