Ex-Wife Sheds Tears When Joining Tribute to Michael Jackson
Michael Jackson's ex-wife Debbie Rowe broke down in tears on Wednesday, March 3 when she joined a monthly fan tribute to the King of Pop outside the mausoleum where he was laid to rest. The "Thriller" hitmaker was buried at Forest Lawn Memorial Parks & Mortuaries in Glendale, California on September 3, 2009 and dedicated devotees have been gathering at his final resting place on the third day of every month since - to honor the star.
The fans were treated to a special visit this month when Rowe, Jackson's second wife, joined them. The former nurse, who is mum to the singer's eldest children 13-year-old Prince Michael and 11-year-old Paris joined the mourners and shed tears as she hugged members of the group.
Rowe walked around the grounds near the mausoleum, which contains the pop superstar's remains. Rowe did not gain access to the mausoleum because of security restrictions.
More Michael Jackson News
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism