Ex-Wife Sheds Tears When Joining Tribute to Michael Jackson
Michael Jackson's ex-wife Debbie Rowe broke down in tears on Wednesday, March 3 when she joined a monthly fan tribute to the King of Pop outside the mausoleum where he was laid to rest. The "Thriller" hitmaker was buried at Forest Lawn Memorial Parks & Mortuaries in Glendale, California on September 3, 2009 and dedicated devotees have been gathering at his final resting place on the third day of every month since - to honor the star.
The fans were treated to a special visit this month when Rowe, Jackson's second wife, joined them. The former nurse, who is mum to the singer's eldest children 13-year-old Prince Michael and 11-year-old Paris joined the mourners and shed tears as she hugged members of the group.
Rowe walked around the grounds near the mausoleum, which contains the pop superstar's remains. Rowe did not gain access to the mausoleum because of security restrictions.
More Michael Jackson News
- Jaden and Willow Smith Want to Retire in 10 Years
- Nick Young Wants Chris Brown Out of Their Neighborhood: 'You're Making the Block Hot'
- New 'Jumanji' Film Adds Karen Gillan in Major Role
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius