Robert Pattinson Thinks He's Ready for a Baby
Robert Pattinson is keen to start a family after his parents and siblings fooled him into thinking his mum was pregnant five years ago. The idea of having a baby brother to look after thrilled the "Twilight" star - but the pregnancy announcement turned out to be nothing but an April Fool's Day prank.
And Pattinson has been keen to become a big brother - or a dad - ever since. He says, "I've always liked the idea of having a younger sibling. My family tricked me about five years ago that my mum was pregnant. I didn't realize it was April Fool's Day!"
"I spent the entire day saying I was gonna have a little brother and told all my friends it was the best thing in my entire life. I carried on for like three days believing it!"
And playing a big brother in his new movie "Remember Me" has only fueled Pattinson's parenting dreams. He adds, "After working on this movie, whenever I see a part now with a younger brother, or a part where I've got a kid... I just love the idea of that. I think I'm getting broody. It's so bizarre."
More Robert Pattinson News
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!