Robert Pattinson Thinks He's Ready for a Baby
Robert Pattinson is keen to start a family after his parents and siblings fooled him into thinking his mum was pregnant five years ago. The idea of having a baby brother to look after thrilled the "Twilight" star - but the pregnancy announcement turned out to be nothing but an April Fool's Day prank.
And Pattinson has been keen to become a big brother - or a dad - ever since. He says, "I've always liked the idea of having a younger sibling. My family tricked me about five years ago that my mum was pregnant. I didn't realize it was April Fool's Day!"
"I spent the entire day saying I was gonna have a little brother and told all my friends it was the best thing in my entire life. I carried on for like three days believing it!"
And playing a big brother in his new movie "Remember Me" has only fueled Pattinson's parenting dreams. He adds, "After working on this movie, whenever I see a part now with a younger brother, or a part where I've got a kid... I just love the idea of that. I think I'm getting broody. It's so bizarre."
More Robert Pattinson News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns