Toni Braxton: No One Ask Me to Date Yet
Toni Braxton is back on the single scene after her marriage broke down in 2009 - but she's yet to land a date as "no one has asked" her out yet. The soul singer split from her husband of eight years, Keri Lewis, in November 2009.
Braxton admits she hasn't been enjoying life as a single woman because she has failed to find any potential suitors. She tells ETonline, "I haven't started dating yet... no one has asked me." The former couple married in 2001 and are parents to two sons, 9-year-old Denim and 6-year-old Diezel.
Her personal life aside, Toni Braxton has allegedly been tapped to play in an upcoming TV show. Examiner reported that the mother of two has signed with Bravo for a show called "Braxton Family Values" which is scheduled for late 2010 premiere.
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs