Toni Braxton: No One Ask Me to Date Yet
Toni Braxton is back on the single scene after her marriage broke down in 2009 - but she's yet to land a date as "no one has asked" her out yet. The soul singer split from her husband of eight years, Keri Lewis, in November 2009.
Braxton admits she hasn't been enjoying life as a single woman because she has failed to find any potential suitors. She tells ETonline, "I haven't started dating yet... no one has asked me." The former couple married in 2001 and are parents to two sons, 9-year-old Denim and 6-year-old Diezel.
Her personal life aside, Toni Braxton has allegedly been tapped to play in an upcoming TV show. Examiner reported that the mother of two has signed with Bravo for a show called "Braxton Family Values" which is scheduled for late 2010 premiere.
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer