Toni Braxton: No One Ask Me to Date Yet
Toni Braxton is back on the single scene after her marriage broke down in 2009 - but she's yet to land a date as "no one has asked" her out yet. The soul singer split from her husband of eight years, Keri Lewis, in November 2009.
Braxton admits she hasn't been enjoying life as a single woman because she has failed to find any potential suitors. She tells ETonline, "I haven't started dating yet... no one has asked me." The former couple married in 2001 and are parents to two sons, 9-year-old Denim and 6-year-old Diezel.
Her personal life aside, Toni Braxton has allegedly been tapped to play in an upcoming TV show. Examiner reported that the mother of two has signed with Bravo for a show called "Braxton Family Values" which is scheduled for late 2010 premiere.
- Tiny Harris Fake Facebook Stirs Up Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Affair Rumor
- Michael Bay Has Initial Idea for an R-Rated 'Bumblebee' Spin-Off
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Gets Animated in Bizarre Video for 'Sick Love'
- Mariah Carey's New Boyfriend Bryan Tanaka Admits He's 'Always Had a Thing' for Her
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Promises 'Refreshing' 'Celebrity Apprentice' in New Sneak Peek
- 'Last Tango in Paris' Rape Scene Backlash Is 'Ridiculous,' Says Bernardo Bertolucci
- Jimmy Kimmel's Wife Molly McNearney Is Pregnant With Their Second Child
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4