Toni Braxton: No One Ask Me to Date Yet
Toni Braxton is back on the single scene after her marriage broke down in 2009 - but she's yet to land a date as "no one has asked" her out yet. The soul singer split from her husband of eight years, Keri Lewis, in November 2009.
Braxton admits she hasn't been enjoying life as a single woman because she has failed to find any potential suitors. She tells ETonline, "I haven't started dating yet... no one has asked me." The former couple married in 2001 and are parents to two sons, 9-year-old Denim and 6-year-old Diezel.
Her personal life aside, Toni Braxton has allegedly been tapped to play in an upcoming TV show. Examiner reported that the mother of two has signed with Bravo for a show called "Braxton Family Values" which is scheduled for late 2010 premiere.
More Toni Braxton News
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic