Toni Braxton: No One Ask Me to Date Yet
Toni Braxton is back on the single scene after her marriage broke down in 2009 - but she's yet to land a date as "no one has asked" her out yet. The soul singer split from her husband of eight years, Keri Lewis, in November 2009.
Braxton admits she hasn't been enjoying life as a single woman because she has failed to find any potential suitors. She tells ETonline, "I haven't started dating yet... no one has asked me." The former couple married in 2001 and are parents to two sons, 9-year-old Denim and 6-year-old Diezel.
Her personal life aside, Toni Braxton has allegedly been tapped to play in an upcoming TV show. Examiner reported that the mother of two has signed with Bravo for a show called "Braxton Family Values" which is scheduled for late 2010 premiere.
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage