Tisha Campbell Scared of Second Baby's Mental Wellness
U.S. TV actress Tisha Campbell was worried about expanding her family with actor husband Duane Martin, because she feared their second child would be born autistic. The "Rita Rocks" star was heartbroken when she discovered her eight-year-old son, Xen, was born with the disorder, which can impair social interaction and communication.
She tells People magazine, "I was crying, 'Why is this happening to my baby?' Will he be able to hear me? Will he be able to say, 'I love you?' Will he be independent?" Campbell admits she was "nervous and scared" ahead of the September 2009 birth of her new baby boy, Ezekiel.
But the mother-of-two couldn't be happier with the couple's growing family. She adds, "We waited a long time. I didn't know if I could handle two. We wanted to give Xen as much attention as possible. How do you give love to two human beings like that?... (Now) I can handle anything."
- Kristen Stewart Uncharacteristically Cheerful During Outing With Stella Maxwell
- Halsey Unveils 'Hopeless Fountain Kingdom' Track List
- Kylie Jenner Hits Back at Critics Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Sexy Selfie
- Robert Downey Jr.'s 'Doctor Dolittle' Moves Up Release Date to Avoid 'Star Wars: Episode IX'
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Adds 'Battlestar Galactica', 'Jericho' Stars and More
- DMX Enters Rehab After Canceling Three Shows
- Katy Perry's Reportedly Jealous Seeing Orlando Bloom Moving On So Fast With Nina Dobrev
- 'Big Bang Theory' Stars Mayim Bialik and Melissa Rauch Reach New Deals After Salary Raises