Tisha Campbell Scared of Second Baby's Mental Wellness
U.S. TV actress Tisha Campbell was worried about expanding her family with actor husband Duane Martin, because she feared their second child would be born autistic. The "Rita Rocks" star was heartbroken when she discovered her eight-year-old son, Xen, was born with the disorder, which can impair social interaction and communication.
She tells People magazine, "I was crying, 'Why is this happening to my baby?' Will he be able to hear me? Will he be able to say, 'I love you?' Will he be independent?" Campbell admits she was "nervous and scared" ahead of the September 2009 birth of her new baby boy, Ezekiel.
But the mother-of-two couldn't be happier with the couple's growing family. She adds, "We waited a long time. I didn't know if I could handle two. We wanted to give Xen as much attention as possible. How do you give love to two human beings like that?... (Now) I can handle anything."
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed