Tisha Campbell Scared of Second Baby's Mental Wellness
U.S. TV actress Tisha Campbell was worried about expanding her family with actor husband Duane Martin, because she feared their second child would be born autistic. The "Rita Rocks" star was heartbroken when she discovered her eight-year-old son, Xen, was born with the disorder, which can impair social interaction and communication.
She tells People magazine, "I was crying, 'Why is this happening to my baby?' Will he be able to hear me? Will he be able to say, 'I love you?' Will he be independent?" Campbell admits she was "nervous and scared" ahead of the September 2009 birth of her new baby boy, Ezekiel.
But the mother-of-two couldn't be happier with the couple's growing family. She adds, "We waited a long time. I didn't know if I could handle two. We wanted to give Xen as much attention as possible. How do you give love to two human beings like that?... (Now) I can handle anything."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie