Ke$ha Stays Strong at No. 1 on European Singles Chart
Pop newcomer Ke$ha is the queen of the European singles chart - her hit song "Tik Tok" is number one for a fourth week. The catchy tune remains unmoved at the top of the new countdown, as Lady GaGa's "Bad Romance" and Owl City's "Fireflies" hold steady for another week at two and three, respectively.
Simon Cowell's all-star Helping Haiti track "Everybody Hurts" climbs one place to number four, while the Black Eyed Peas are riding high at five with "Meet Me Halfway". Meanwhile, British soul icon Sade enjoys a second week atop the European albums chart with her first release in a decade.
"Soldier of Love" prevents rocker Peter Gabriel debuting at number one with his covers album "Scratch My Back"; that disc is a new entry at two, while Lady GaGa sits in third place with "The Fame".
More Ke$ha News
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die