Ke$ha Stays Strong at No. 1 on European Singles Chart
Pop newcomer Ke$ha is the queen of the European singles chart - her hit song "Tik Tok" is number one for a fourth week. The catchy tune remains unmoved at the top of the new countdown, as Lady GaGa's "Bad Romance" and Owl City's "Fireflies" hold steady for another week at two and three, respectively.
Simon Cowell's all-star Helping Haiti track "Everybody Hurts" climbs one place to number four, while the Black Eyed Peas are riding high at five with "Meet Me Halfway". Meanwhile, British soul icon Sade enjoys a second week atop the European albums chart with her first release in a decade.
"Soldier of Love" prevents rocker Peter Gabriel debuting at number one with his covers album "Scratch My Back"; that disc is a new entry at two, while Lady GaGa sits in third place with "The Fame".
More Ke$ha News
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'