Ke$ha Stays Strong at No. 1 on European Singles Chart
Pop newcomer Ke$ha is the queen of the European singles chart - her hit song "Tik Tok" is number one for a fourth week. The catchy tune remains unmoved at the top of the new countdown, as Lady GaGa's "Bad Romance" and Owl City's "Fireflies" hold steady for another week at two and three, respectively.
Simon Cowell's all-star Helping Haiti track "Everybody Hurts" climbs one place to number four, while the Black Eyed Peas are riding high at five with "Meet Me Halfway". Meanwhile, British soul icon Sade enjoys a second week atop the European albums chart with her first release in a decade.
"Soldier of Love" prevents rocker Peter Gabriel debuting at number one with his covers album "Scratch My Back"; that disc is a new entry at two, while Lady GaGa sits in third place with "The Fame".
More Ke$ha News
- Calvin Harris Cancels More Las Vegas Shows After Car Accident
- Jake Gyllenhaal Helps Amy Schumer Spoof 'Catfish' and the Victim Becomes Obscure
- Lionsgate Is Planning to Make Seven More 'Power Rangers' Movies
- Kylie Jenner and PARTYNEXTDOOR Go Bowling Together
- Troy Ave's Arrested After Video of Him Firing Gun at T.I.'s Concert Surfaces
- Gucci Mane Records New Mixtape Just Hours After Released From Prison
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist