Ke$ha Stays Strong at No. 1 on European Singles Chart
Pop newcomer Ke$ha is the queen of the European singles chart - her hit song "Tik Tok" is number one for a fourth week. The catchy tune remains unmoved at the top of the new countdown, as Lady GaGa's "Bad Romance" and Owl City's "Fireflies" hold steady for another week at two and three, respectively.
Simon Cowell's all-star Helping Haiti track "Everybody Hurts" climbs one place to number four, while the Black Eyed Peas are riding high at five with "Meet Me Halfway". Meanwhile, British soul icon Sade enjoys a second week atop the European albums chart with her first release in a decade.
"Soldier of Love" prevents rocker Peter Gabriel debuting at number one with his covers album "Scratch My Back"; that disc is a new entry at two, while Lady GaGa sits in third place with "The Fame".
More Ke$ha News
- Mariah Carey Debuts New Song 'Infamous' for 'Empire' Series
- Keanu Reeves Walks Down Brooklyn Bridge With His New Dog in New 'John Wick 2' Pic
- Here's the Real Reason Rob Kardashian Tweeted Kylie Jenner's Number. Does She Deserve It?
- Report: Taylor Swift Is Pursuing Prince Harry After Tom Hiddleston Split
- Margot Robbie in 'Saturday Night Live' Promo: I'm a Felon
- Watch James Corden and Backstreet Boys' Synchronized Dance for 'Everybody (Backstreet's Back)'
- Gal Gadot Flaunts Sexy Body in Skimpy Lingerie in 'Keeping Up with the Joneses' Clip
- 'Empire' 3.03 Preview: Wrong Charge