Ke$ha Stays Strong at No. 1 on European Singles Chart
Pop newcomer Ke$ha is the queen of the European singles chart - her hit song "Tik Tok" is number one for a fourth week. The catchy tune remains unmoved at the top of the new countdown, as Lady GaGa's "Bad Romance" and Owl City's "Fireflies" hold steady for another week at two and three, respectively.
Simon Cowell's all-star Helping Haiti track "Everybody Hurts" climbs one place to number four, while the Black Eyed Peas are riding high at five with "Meet Me Halfway". Meanwhile, British soul icon Sade enjoys a second week atop the European albums chart with her first release in a decade.
"Soldier of Love" prevents rocker Peter Gabriel debuting at number one with his covers album "Scratch My Back"; that disc is a new entry at two, while Lady GaGa sits in third place with "The Fame".
More Ke$ha News
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger