Mickey Rourke to Rock With The Rotten Hill Gang
Mickey Rourke is preparing to swap acting for music - he's set to perform with rock band The Rotten Hill Gang onstage at a London night club. "The Wrestler" star will play percussion with the group when they take the stage at Jalouse in the British capital later this week, according to the band's Stephen Webster.
Webster, who is pals with Rourke, has revealed he asked the star to join them while he is in the U.K. following his appearance at Sunday's, February 21 British Academy of Film and Television Arts (BAFTA) Awards. He says, "Mickey's a great friend of mine so why not get him involved? Mickey will be fabulous on tambourine."
The Rotten Hill Gang already boasts The Clash's Mick Jones as a regular celebrity collaborator - he often joins the band on guitar.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart