Mickey Rourke to Rock With The Rotten Hill Gang
Mickey Rourke is preparing to swap acting for music - he's set to perform with rock band The Rotten Hill Gang onstage at a London night club. "The Wrestler" star will play percussion with the group when they take the stage at Jalouse in the British capital later this week, according to the band's Stephen Webster.
Webster, who is pals with Rourke, has revealed he asked the star to join them while he is in the U.K. following his appearance at Sunday's, February 21 British Academy of Film and Television Arts (BAFTA) Awards. He says, "Mickey's a great friend of mine so why not get him involved? Mickey will be fabulous on tambourine."
The Rotten Hill Gang already boasts The Clash's Mick Jones as a regular celebrity collaborator - he often joins the band on guitar.
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'