Mickey Rourke to Rock With The Rotten Hill Gang
Mickey Rourke is preparing to swap acting for music - he's set to perform with rock band The Rotten Hill Gang onstage at a London night club. "The Wrestler" star will play percussion with the group when they take the stage at Jalouse in the British capital later this week, according to the band's Stephen Webster.
Webster, who is pals with Rourke, has revealed he asked the star to join them while he is in the U.K. following his appearance at Sunday's, February 21 British Academy of Film and Television Arts (BAFTA) Awards. He says, "Mickey's a great friend of mine so why not get him involved? Mickey will be fabulous on tambourine."
The Rotten Hill Gang already boasts The Clash's Mick Jones as a regular celebrity collaborator - he often joins the band on guitar.
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush
- Angelina Jolie's Ambition to Become a Head of the UN Might Cause Split From Brad Pitt
- Taylor Swift Debuts New Haircut, Parties With Gwyneth Paltrow, Mick Jagger at Liberty Ross' Birthday
- Watch Performances From Rihanna, Demi Lovato, Chris Martin and More at Global Citizen Festival 2016
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!
- 'Magnificent Seven' Debuts Strong on Domestic Box Office, 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas
- Josh Brolin Ties the Knot With Longtime Girlfriend Kathryn Boyd. See the Photos