Mickey Rourke to Rock With The Rotten Hill Gang
Mickey Rourke is preparing to swap acting for music - he's set to perform with rock band The Rotten Hill Gang onstage at a London night club. "The Wrestler" star will play percussion with the group when they take the stage at Jalouse in the British capital later this week, according to the band's Stephen Webster.
Webster, who is pals with Rourke, has revealed he asked the star to join them while he is in the U.K. following his appearance at Sunday's, February 21 British Academy of Film and Television Arts (BAFTA) Awards. He says, "Mickey's a great friend of mine so why not get him involved? Mickey will be fabulous on tambourine."
The Rotten Hill Gang already boasts The Clash's Mick Jones as a regular celebrity collaborator - he often joins the band on guitar.
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger