Mickey Rourke to Rock With The Rotten Hill Gang
Mickey Rourke is preparing to swap acting for music - he's set to perform with rock band The Rotten Hill Gang onstage at a London night club. "The Wrestler" star will play percussion with the group when they take the stage at Jalouse in the British capital later this week, according to the band's Stephen Webster.
Webster, who is pals with Rourke, has revealed he asked the star to join them while he is in the U.K. following his appearance at Sunday's, February 21 British Academy of Film and Television Arts (BAFTA) Awards. He says, "Mickey's a great friend of mine so why not get him involved? Mickey will be fabulous on tambourine."
The Rotten Hill Gang already boasts The Clash's Mick Jones as a regular celebrity collaborator - he often joins the band on guitar.
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease
- CL's Boobs Almost Pop Out of Her Plunging Black Dress at Chanel Exhibition
- 'Venom' to Feature Carnage as Its Main Villain
- Christina Perri Announces Engagement to Boyfriend Paul Costabile - See the Beautiful Ring!
- Is Kendall Jenner Feuding With Victoria's Secret Models?
- New 'Blade Runner 2049' Featurette Brings Harrison Ford Home, Hints at Uninvited Guest