Charlie Sheen Visited by Social Services
Embattled actor Charlie Sheen received a call from social services at the weekend, on February 21 when they paid a visit to his Los Angeles home. The "Two and a Half Men" star is currently looking after his twin sons Bob and Max, who turn one on March 14, after his wife Brooke Mueller checked into a rehab facility in Malibu, California on February 9.
The couple has been working on rebuilding its marriage following a 2009 Christmas Day bust-up in Aspen, Colorado which led to Sheen's arrest. He was subsequently charged with felony menacing, third degree assault and misdemeanor criminal mischief after allegedly threatening Mueller with a knife during the fight.
Officials with the Los Angeles County child services department have been keeping a close eye on Sheen and Mueller to ensure their boys are not at any risk and the actor met with a representative on Sunday, February 21, reports E! News. Details about the trip have yet to emerge, but a source says, "It was a short visit. It was over something that's been happening over the last two weeks."
Sheen is due to appear before a judge on March 15, when he will be arraigned for the assault charges. Meanwhile, new reports suggest Mueller has checked out of the Malibu rehab center due to a privacy breach after a staff member leaked a detailed patient admissions document to the press. According to TMZ.com, the facility has acknowledged the breach and is conducting an internal investigation.
More Charlie Sheen News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent