Charlie Sheen Visited by Social Services
Embattled actor Charlie Sheen received a call from social services at the weekend, on February 21 when they paid a visit to his Los Angeles home. The "Two and a Half Men" star is currently looking after his twin sons Bob and Max, who turn one on March 14, after his wife Brooke Mueller checked into a rehab facility in Malibu, California on February 9.
The couple has been working on rebuilding its marriage following a 2009 Christmas Day bust-up in Aspen, Colorado which led to Sheen's arrest. He was subsequently charged with felony menacing, third degree assault and misdemeanor criminal mischief after allegedly threatening Mueller with a knife during the fight.
Officials with the Los Angeles County child services department have been keeping a close eye on Sheen and Mueller to ensure their boys are not at any risk and the actor met with a representative on Sunday, February 21, reports E! News. Details about the trip have yet to emerge, but a source says, "It was a short visit. It was over something that's been happening over the last two weeks."
Sheen is due to appear before a judge on March 15, when he will be arraigned for the assault charges. Meanwhile, new reports suggest Mueller has checked out of the Malibu rehab center due to a privacy breach after a staff member leaked a detailed patient admissions document to the press. According to TMZ.com, the facility has acknowledged the breach and is conducting an internal investigation.
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Not Married Despite That Ring on Her Finger
- 'Don't Breathe' Scares 'Suicide Squad' Away From Box Office's No. 1
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake, Calvin Harris and Fifth Harmony Among Early Winners
- MTV VMAs 2016: Watch Rihanna, Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj's Performances
- Ariana Grande Confirms She's Dating Mac Miller at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Frank Ocean Earns First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Blonde'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet