Charlie Sheen Visited by Social Services
Embattled actor Charlie Sheen received a call from social services at the weekend, on February 21 when they paid a visit to his Los Angeles home. The "Two and a Half Men" star is currently looking after his twin sons Bob and Max, who turn one on March 14, after his wife Brooke Mueller checked into a rehab facility in Malibu, California on February 9.
The couple has been working on rebuilding its marriage following a 2009 Christmas Day bust-up in Aspen, Colorado which led to Sheen's arrest. He was subsequently charged with felony menacing, third degree assault and misdemeanor criminal mischief after allegedly threatening Mueller with a knife during the fight.
Officials with the Los Angeles County child services department have been keeping a close eye on Sheen and Mueller to ensure their boys are not at any risk and the actor met with a representative on Sunday, February 21, reports E! News. Details about the trip have yet to emerge, but a source says, "It was a short visit. It was over something that's been happening over the last two weeks."
Sheen is due to appear before a judge on March 15, when he will be arraigned for the assault charges. Meanwhile, new reports suggest Mueller has checked out of the Malibu rehab center due to a privacy breach after a staff member leaked a detailed patient admissions document to the press. According to TMZ.com, the facility has acknowledged the breach and is conducting an internal investigation.
More Charlie Sheen News
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway