Nicole Richie Wishes Never Had Tattoo and Piercings
Socialite Nicole Richie regrets piercing and inking herself as a teen - because she hates the scars and "lame" tattoos that decorate her body. The 28-year-old has several small tattoos on her neck, back, foot and stomach but is hesitant to have them removed because she hears the procedure is so painful.
And the retired party girl is even more distraught about the piercings she punched through her skin - because now she's left with lifelong scars she can do nothing about. She says, "Piercings scar but you could get your tattoo removed. When I was 15 I got my belly button pierced and it was a big deal, and now I have this scar there that I feel worse about than my tattoos."
Her tattoo and piercing regret aside, Nicole Richie was recently engaged to Joel Madden. Confirming the happy news, the Good Charlotte's frontman wrote on his Twitter page, "Yep. i'm engaged. Very happy. Yeah we've been engaged for a while so your all kind of late on that. But Thanks for the hooplah all the same."
More Nicole Richie News
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'