Nicole Richie Wishes Never Had Tattoo and Piercings
Socialite Nicole Richie regrets piercing and inking herself as a teen - because she hates the scars and "lame" tattoos that decorate her body. The 28-year-old has several small tattoos on her neck, back, foot and stomach but is hesitant to have them removed because she hears the procedure is so painful.
And the retired party girl is even more distraught about the piercings she punched through her skin - because now she's left with lifelong scars she can do nothing about. She says, "Piercings scar but you could get your tattoo removed. When I was 15 I got my belly button pierced and it was a big deal, and now I have this scar there that I feel worse about than my tattoos."
Her tattoo and piercing regret aside, Nicole Richie was recently engaged to Joel Madden. Confirming the happy news, the Good Charlotte's frontman wrote on his Twitter page, "Yep. i'm engaged. Very happy. Yeah we've been engaged for a while so your all kind of late on that. But Thanks for the hooplah all the same."
- Ja Rule Apologizes for Disastrous Fyre Festival, Insists 'It Was Not a Scam'
- 'Roseanne' Revival in the Works With Original Main Cast
- Aaron Rodgers Spotted on Date With 'Baywatch' Star Kelly Rohrbach After Olivia Munn Split
- Gwen Stefani Hospitalized Due to Ruptured Ear Drum
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner