Susan Boyle Hardly Sleeps at Nights After Housebreaking
Susan Boyle is barely sleeping and lives in constant fear of an attack in her home after an intruder broke into her property in January, according to her brother. The singer discovered a man in her house in West Lothian, Scotland when she returned from a trip to London on January 26 and immediately called police.
It came just weeks after she spotted two strangers creeping around her garden over 2009 Christmas, despite her mentor Simon Cowell increasing protection for her. And the two security scares have had a profound effect on Boyle.
Her brother Gerry tells Britain's The People newspaper, "She's absolutely exhausted after non-stop traveling promoting her album around the world. Getting back to her little council home used to be her release but now its more like a prison cell."
"After she was confronted by an intruder last month she can't sleep even though she has security posted outside her home 24/7. Susan's become a curtain twitcher - she spends hours in the night staring out from behind her curtains," he says. "When she can't sleep she rings me or plays things over and over in her head until they almost crush her. I try and lift her out of this negative mind-set but it is so hard."
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby