Michael Vick Urged to Pose Naked for Animal
The bosses of saucy women's magazine Playgirl have come up with a new way for disgraced sportsman Michael Vick to redeem himself for slaying fighting dogs - strip. The embattled American footballer, who was arrested for animal abuse and promoting dog fighting in 2007, has been invited to pose for Playgirl in return for a $1 million donation to animal rights group People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals.
A spokesman for Playgirl confirms to Life & Style magazine, "I sent the request to Michael Vick on Wednesday, but we haven't heard back yet. I figured he paid back society for dog fighting, but what about the animals? This way he could donate a large sum to PETA and all he'd have to do is pose for the magazine! It's kind of a win-win situation!"
Vick is currently trying to rebuild his shattered image after spending 19 months in prison for his part in a dog-fighting ring.
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'