Audrina Patridge's Obsessed Fan Taken Into Custody
A man accused of stalking "The Hills" star Audrina Patridge in 2009 has been arrested outside her home in Los Angeles. Patridge was granted a three-year restraining order against Zachary Loring in September 2009 after claiming he had shown up on her doorstep several times and refused to leave the actress and her brother, who lives with her, alone despite repeated requests.
The actress/model claimed Loring had attempted to present her with beer, wine, poetry and drawings. He was arrested on Friday, February 19 after someone staying at Patridge's home called emergency services to report the fact he was outside the property. Loring has been booked for stalking and violating a restraining order.
TMZ reported that during the arrest, Zachary Loring was in possession of a large knife. The site further revealed that the stalker is being held on $160,000 bail.
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance Lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle