Audrina Patridge's Obsessed Fan Taken Into Custody
A man accused of stalking "The Hills" star Audrina Patridge in 2009 has been arrested outside her home in Los Angeles. Patridge was granted a three-year restraining order against Zachary Loring in September 2009 after claiming he had shown up on her doorstep several times and refused to leave the actress and her brother, who lives with her, alone despite repeated requests.
The actress/model claimed Loring had attempted to present her with beer, wine, poetry and drawings. He was arrested on Friday, February 19 after someone staying at Patridge's home called emergency services to report the fact he was outside the property. Loring has been booked for stalking and violating a restraining order.
TMZ reported that during the arrest, Zachary Loring was in possession of a large knife. The site further revealed that the stalker is being held on $160,000 bail.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special