Audrina Patridge's Obsessed Fan Taken Into Custody
A man accused of stalking "The Hills" star Audrina Patridge in 2009 has been arrested outside her home in Los Angeles. Patridge was granted a three-year restraining order against Zachary Loring in September 2009 after claiming he had shown up on her doorstep several times and refused to leave the actress and her brother, who lives with her, alone despite repeated requests.
The actress/model claimed Loring had attempted to present her with beer, wine, poetry and drawings. He was arrested on Friday, February 19 after someone staying at Patridge's home called emergency services to report the fact he was outside the property. Loring has been booked for stalking and violating a restraining order.
TMZ reported that during the arrest, Zachary Loring was in possession of a large knife. The site further revealed that the stalker is being held on $160,000 bail.
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic