Morgan Freeman Still Can't Move His Hand Post 2008 Accident
Morgan Freeman is still unable to move his left hand after damaging nerves in a 2008 car crash. The actor broke his arm and shoulder and suffered nerve damage in the accident, which happened near his home in Mississippi in August 2008.
Freeman was wearing a supportive glove during a red carpet appearance in Los Angeles on Wednesday, February 17, and the 72-year-old admits he's yet to fully recover from the accident. He tells People.com, "I suffered nerve damage and it hasn't gotten better. I can't move it. If you don't move your hand, it will swell up. Do you know you move your hand about a million times a day?"
In November 2009, Freeman settled a lawsuit filed by Demaris Meyer, the woman he was traveling with when he crashed. She sued him, alleging he was driving under the influence of alcohol.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign