Morgan Freeman Still Can't Move His Hand Post 2008 Accident
Morgan Freeman is still unable to move his left hand after damaging nerves in a 2008 car crash. The actor broke his arm and shoulder and suffered nerve damage in the accident, which happened near his home in Mississippi in August 2008.
Freeman was wearing a supportive glove during a red carpet appearance in Los Angeles on Wednesday, February 17, and the 72-year-old admits he's yet to fully recover from the accident. He tells People.com, "I suffered nerve damage and it hasn't gotten better. I can't move it. If you don't move your hand, it will swell up. Do you know you move your hand about a million times a day?"
In November 2009, Freeman settled a lawsuit filed by Demaris Meyer, the woman he was traveling with when he crashed. She sued him, alleging he was driving under the influence of alcohol.
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS
- Super Junior Shows Off Strong Bond After Recent Meet-Up
- Burglar Hits Michael B. Jordan's Home, Walks Off With Cash and Jewelry
- Report: Katy Perry Is Dating Takeoff of Migos