Morgan Freeman Still Can't Move His Hand Post 2008 Accident
Morgan Freeman is still unable to move his left hand after damaging nerves in a 2008 car crash. The actor broke his arm and shoulder and suffered nerve damage in the accident, which happened near his home in Mississippi in August 2008.
Freeman was wearing a supportive glove during a red carpet appearance in Los Angeles on Wednesday, February 17, and the 72-year-old admits he's yet to fully recover from the accident. He tells People.com, "I suffered nerve damage and it hasn't gotten better. I can't move it. If you don't move your hand, it will swell up. Do you know you move your hand about a million times a day?"
In November 2009, Freeman settled a lawsuit filed by Demaris Meyer, the woman he was traveling with when he crashed. She sued him, alleging he was driving under the influence of alcohol.
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly