Lima Bean Poop Gives Brad Paisley Delicacy
Country music star Brad Paisley fights off tiredness on tour by drinking lima poop. The Celebrity singer lives for exotic Indonesian coffee kopi luwak when he's on the road - but doesn't like to dwell on how it's made.
He explains, "It's this really rare coffee that my band got me as a gift because we live on coffee out on the road; you need it... Kopi luwak is a delicacy... where, basically, this lima eats the coffee fruit and then craps out the bean and they harvest the beans from the floor of the jungle and make coffee from it. It's supposedly the best."
Paisley reveals his pal Scott Hamilton, a former Olympic skater, turned him onto the odd coffee after trying it in Italy. He adds, "We ordered it, it's very expensive."
- NBC Sets Premiere Date for DC Comics' Comedy 'Powerless'
- Meghan Trainor Scraps Remaining 2016 Tour Dates due to Illness
- Pharrell Joins Forces With Alicia Keys on New Song 'Apple'
- Jennifer Lawrence Gets Blasted for Scratching Her Butt on Sacred Rocks
- The Rock Seduced by a Bikini Babe in 'Baywatch' Longer Teaser Trailer
- Taylor Swift and Zayn Malik Team Up for 'Fifty Shades Darker' Song 'I Don't Wanna Live Forever'
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016