Lima Bean Poop Gives Brad Paisley Delicacy
Country music star Brad Paisley fights off tiredness on tour by drinking lima poop. The Celebrity singer lives for exotic Indonesian coffee kopi luwak when he's on the road - but doesn't like to dwell on how it's made.
He explains, "It's this really rare coffee that my band got me as a gift because we live on coffee out on the road; you need it... Kopi luwak is a delicacy... where, basically, this lima eats the coffee fruit and then craps out the bean and they harvest the beans from the floor of the jungle and make coffee from it. It's supposedly the best."
Paisley reveals his pal Scott Hamilton, a former Olympic skater, turned him onto the odd coffee after trying it in Italy. He adds, "We ordered it, it's very expensive."
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018