Lima Bean Poop Gives Brad Paisley Delicacy
Country music star Brad Paisley fights off tiredness on tour by drinking lima poop. The Celebrity singer lives for exotic Indonesian coffee kopi luwak when he's on the road - but doesn't like to dwell on how it's made.
He explains, "It's this really rare coffee that my band got me as a gift because we live on coffee out on the road; you need it... Kopi luwak is a delicacy... where, basically, this lima eats the coffee fruit and then craps out the bean and they harvest the beans from the floor of the jungle and make coffee from it. It's supposedly the best."
Paisley reveals his pal Scott Hamilton, a former Olympic skater, turned him onto the odd coffee after trying it in Italy. He adds, "We ordered it, it's very expensive."
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son