Lima Bean Poop Gives Brad Paisley Delicacy
Country music star Brad Paisley fights off tiredness on tour by drinking lima poop. The Celebrity singer lives for exotic Indonesian coffee kopi luwak when he's on the road - but doesn't like to dwell on how it's made.
He explains, "It's this really rare coffee that my band got me as a gift because we live on coffee out on the road; you need it... Kopi luwak is a delicacy... where, basically, this lima eats the coffee fruit and then craps out the bean and they harvest the beans from the floor of the jungle and make coffee from it. It's supposedly the best."
Paisley reveals his pal Scott Hamilton, a former Olympic skater, turned him onto the odd coffee after trying it in Italy. He adds, "We ordered it, it's very expensive."
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7