Lima Bean Poop Gives Brad Paisley Delicacy
Country music star Brad Paisley fights off tiredness on tour by drinking lima poop. The Celebrity singer lives for exotic Indonesian coffee kopi luwak when he's on the road - but doesn't like to dwell on how it's made.
He explains, "It's this really rare coffee that my band got me as a gift because we live on coffee out on the road; you need it... Kopi luwak is a delicacy... where, basically, this lima eats the coffee fruit and then craps out the bean and they harvest the beans from the floor of the jungle and make coffee from it. It's supposedly the best."
Paisley reveals his pal Scott Hamilton, a former Olympic skater, turned him onto the odd coffee after trying it in Italy. He adds, "We ordered it, it's very expensive."
More Brad Paisley News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris