Frankie Muniz Adds Rock Musician on Career Resume
Former "Malcolm in the Middle" star Frankie Muniz is embarking on another career change - the actor-turned-racing driver has decided his future lies in the music industry. The 24-year-old, who shot to fame as a child star in the family sitcom, quit acting in 2008 to concentrate on becoming a full-time race car driver.
But after several years competing at a professional level, Muniz has put his dream on hold to focus on another new project - he's signed up to play drums in upcoming rock band You Hang Up. A statement on the band's MySpace.com page reveals the star has become a full-time member and will be dedicating his time to making the group a success.
The message reads, "Frankie moved to Arizona in 2008 to take a break from acting and pursue a professional career in racing, but has now become a permanent fixture of You Hang Up."
"Between Frankie's incredible drumming skills and his passion for music in general, he adds a flavor to You Hang Up that could not blend better with the group. Even though You Hang Up has been in the making since 2007, things are just getting started for them so stay tuned."
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says