Frankie Muniz Adds Rock Musician on Career Resume
Former "Malcolm in the Middle" star Frankie Muniz is embarking on another career change - the actor-turned-racing driver has decided his future lies in the music industry. The 24-year-old, who shot to fame as a child star in the family sitcom, quit acting in 2008 to concentrate on becoming a full-time race car driver.
But after several years competing at a professional level, Muniz has put his dream on hold to focus on another new project - he's signed up to play drums in upcoming rock band You Hang Up. A statement on the band's MySpace.com page reveals the star has become a full-time member and will be dedicating his time to making the group a success.
The message reads, "Frankie moved to Arizona in 2008 to take a break from acting and pursue a professional career in racing, but has now become a permanent fixture of You Hang Up."
"Between Frankie's incredible drumming skills and his passion for music in general, he adds a flavor to You Hang Up that could not blend better with the group. Even though You Hang Up has been in the making since 2007, things are just getting started for them so stay tuned."
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hold Hands in NYC Following Split Rumors
- Backstreet Boys Joins Florida Georgia Line at iHeartRadio Music Festival. Plus Other Performances!
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors