Cursing Gary Coleman Leaves TV Show's Set
Former child star Gary Coleman unleashed a foul-mouthed tirade during a U.S. TV interview on Tuesday, February 16 - storming out of the studio after a guest attorney quizzed him over his recent domestic violence arrest. The "Diff'rent Strokes" star agreed to appear on "America's the Insider" in a bid to set the record straight about his arrest following a domestic dispute at his home in January involving wife Shannon Price.
He was handed a suspended sentence of 31 and a half days in jail and ordered to attend a domestic violence course after pleading guilty to one count of domestic violence criminal mischief at a court hearing on February 8.
But when the show's guest lawyer Lisa Bloom asked him whether he attacked his wife, Coleman lost his temper - and began an expletive-filled rant at the attorney. He shouted, "She's (Bloom) pushing my buttons and I don't like her now, the next thing I'm going to do is leave, f**k you all."
Coleman jumped off his stool and stormed off the set, reportedly cursing all the way to his waiting car outside the studio. The "Insider" host Lara Spencer later admitted she was shocked by the outburst, telling Bloom, "I thought he was almost going to get violent with you. I got scared for you Lisa."
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set