Cursing Gary Coleman Leaves TV Show's Set
Former child star Gary Coleman unleashed a foul-mouthed tirade during a U.S. TV interview on Tuesday, February 16 - storming out of the studio after a guest attorney quizzed him over his recent domestic violence arrest. The "Diff'rent Strokes" star agreed to appear on "America's the Insider" in a bid to set the record straight about his arrest following a domestic dispute at his home in January involving wife Shannon Price.
He was handed a suspended sentence of 31 and a half days in jail and ordered to attend a domestic violence course after pleading guilty to one count of domestic violence criminal mischief at a court hearing on February 8.
But when the show's guest lawyer Lisa Bloom asked him whether he attacked his wife, Coleman lost his temper - and began an expletive-filled rant at the attorney. He shouted, "She's (Bloom) pushing my buttons and I don't like her now, the next thing I'm going to do is leave, f**k you all."
Coleman jumped off his stool and stormed off the set, reportedly cursing all the way to his waiting car outside the studio. The "Insider" host Lara Spencer later admitted she was shocked by the outburst, telling Bloom, "I thought he was almost going to get violent with you. I got scared for you Lisa."
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'