Nas Opens Up Disappointment Over Kelis' Fidelity in New Song
Rapper Nas has taken aim at his estranged wife Kelis in a new song, in which he questions her fidelity during their four-year marriage. The "Milkshake" singer filed for divorce from Nas in 2009, just months before giving birth to their son Knight in July.
The former couple has since been embroiled in a bitter divorce battle, arguing over the amount of child and spousal support Kelis should receive after Nas was ordered to hand over more than $51,000 a month. Now the "I Can" hitmaker has aired his grievances in new song "Strong Will Continue" from his upcoming album "Distant Relatives".
On the track, Nas raps, "Twisted and mangled, sort of like Bruce Lee life/Cursed with his son Brandon [Lee]/If that's you and me Knight/I pray our fate's greater/How in the hell am I supposed to stay comfy/When I pay child support, alimony monthly.../ So I've stuck with some married women so fine/Cheating while their husband rushing on the 40-yard line/Wonder if this is what my ex did the whole time."
More Nas News
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville