Nas Opens Up Disappointment Over Kelis' Fidelity in New Song
Rapper Nas has taken aim at his estranged wife Kelis in a new song, in which he questions her fidelity during their four-year marriage. The "Milkshake" singer filed for divorce from Nas in 2009, just months before giving birth to their son Knight in July.
The former couple has since been embroiled in a bitter divorce battle, arguing over the amount of child and spousal support Kelis should receive after Nas was ordered to hand over more than $51,000 a month. Now the "I Can" hitmaker has aired his grievances in new song "Strong Will Continue" from his upcoming album "Distant Relatives".
On the track, Nas raps, "Twisted and mangled, sort of like Bruce Lee life/Cursed with his son Brandon [Lee]/If that's you and me Knight/I pray our fate's greater/How in the hell am I supposed to stay comfy/When I pay child support, alimony monthly.../ So I've stuck with some married women so fine/Cheating while their husband rushing on the 40-yard line/Wonder if this is what my ex did the whole time."
More Nas News
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds
- See Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Goof Around With Hillary Clinton at L.A. Fundraiser
- Lionsgate Bringing 'The Monolith' Comic Book to Big Screen
- Teresa Giudice Under Fire for Posting Inappropriate Bikini Pics of Her Underage Daughters