Nas Opens Up Disappointment Over Kelis' Fidelity in New Song
Rapper Nas has taken aim at his estranged wife Kelis in a new song, in which he questions her fidelity during their four-year marriage. The "Milkshake" singer filed for divorce from Nas in 2009, just months before giving birth to their son Knight in July.
The former couple has since been embroiled in a bitter divorce battle, arguing over the amount of child and spousal support Kelis should receive after Nas was ordered to hand over more than $51,000 a month. Now the "I Can" hitmaker has aired his grievances in new song "Strong Will Continue" from his upcoming album "Distant Relatives".
On the track, Nas raps, "Twisted and mangled, sort of like Bruce Lee life/Cursed with his son Brandon [Lee]/If that's you and me Knight/I pray our fate's greater/How in the hell am I supposed to stay comfy/When I pay child support, alimony monthly.../ So I've stuck with some married women so fine/Cheating while their husband rushing on the 40-yard line/Wonder if this is what my ex did the whole time."
More Nas News
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist