Nas Opens Up Disappointment Over Kelis' Fidelity in New Song
Rapper Nas has taken aim at his estranged wife Kelis in a new song, in which he questions her fidelity during their four-year marriage. The "Milkshake" singer filed for divorce from Nas in 2009, just months before giving birth to their son Knight in July.
The former couple has since been embroiled in a bitter divorce battle, arguing over the amount of child and spousal support Kelis should receive after Nas was ordered to hand over more than $51,000 a month. Now the "I Can" hitmaker has aired his grievances in new song "Strong Will Continue" from his upcoming album "Distant Relatives".
On the track, Nas raps, "Twisted and mangled, sort of like Bruce Lee life/Cursed with his son Brandon [Lee]/If that's you and me Knight/I pray our fate's greater/How in the hell am I supposed to stay comfy/When I pay child support, alimony monthly.../ So I've stuck with some married women so fine/Cheating while their husband rushing on the 40-yard line/Wonder if this is what my ex did the whole time."
More Nas News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special