Nas Opens Up Disappointment Over Kelis' Fidelity in New Song
Rapper Nas has taken aim at his estranged wife Kelis in a new song, in which he questions her fidelity during their four-year marriage. The "Milkshake" singer filed for divorce from Nas in 2009, just months before giving birth to their son Knight in July.
The former couple has since been embroiled in a bitter divorce battle, arguing over the amount of child and spousal support Kelis should receive after Nas was ordered to hand over more than $51,000 a month. Now the "I Can" hitmaker has aired his grievances in new song "Strong Will Continue" from his upcoming album "Distant Relatives".
On the track, Nas raps, "Twisted and mangled, sort of like Bruce Lee life/Cursed with his son Brandon [Lee]/If that's you and me Knight/I pray our fate's greater/How in the hell am I supposed to stay comfy/When I pay child support, alimony monthly.../ So I've stuck with some married women so fine/Cheating while their husband rushing on the 40-yard line/Wonder if this is what my ex did the whole time."
More Nas News
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert