Anne Hathaway Stunned by Sexual Fetish Findings
Anne Hathaway was left shocked by the seedy world of phone sex hotlines as she researched her role in "Valentine's Day" after stumbling upon a bizarre fetish website detailing men's weirdest sexual fantasies. "The Devil Wears Prada" actress stars in the new romantic comedy as an office assistant by day and phone sex operator at night.
Hathaway turned to one of her friends, who used to moonlight in the industry, for advice but admits she was not prepared for some of the strange stories she read about sexual fetishes when she decided to look up the topic. She says, "I actually know someone who was an assistant, as my character is in the movie, and did moonlight as a phone sex operator, so I asked her a lot of questions."
"I said, 'Well I think my character is pretty smart so I think she'll be the fetish girl.' So then I started researching about fetishes, and oh my God. There was (sic) so many!"
The actress continues, "The craziest one that I heard was about a man, who, the only way he could climax, was being yelled at by a woman who was wearing all leather while he was naked under a trenchcoat, on his hands and knees, pushing a hard boiled egg across the floor."
More Anne Hathaway News
- Netflix Is Back After Crash Following 'Luke Cage' Premiere
- Gigi Hadid Trips on Runway at Paris Fashion Week
- Mail Order Bride Comedy Canned by NBC After Getting Backlash
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress