Anne Hathaway Stunned by Sexual Fetish Findings
Anne Hathaway was left shocked by the seedy world of phone sex hotlines as she researched her role in "Valentine's Day" after stumbling upon a bizarre fetish website detailing men's weirdest sexual fantasies. "The Devil Wears Prada" actress stars in the new romantic comedy as an office assistant by day and phone sex operator at night.
Hathaway turned to one of her friends, who used to moonlight in the industry, for advice but admits she was not prepared for some of the strange stories she read about sexual fetishes when she decided to look up the topic. She says, "I actually know someone who was an assistant, as my character is in the movie, and did moonlight as a phone sex operator, so I asked her a lot of questions."
"I said, 'Well I think my character is pretty smart so I think she'll be the fetish girl.' So then I started researching about fetishes, and oh my God. There was (sic) so many!"
The actress continues, "The craziest one that I heard was about a man, who, the only way he could climax, was being yelled at by a woman who was wearing all leather while he was naked under a trenchcoat, on his hands and knees, pushing a hard boiled egg across the floor."
- Girls' Generation Graces the Cover of W Korea for Their 10th Anniversary
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell