Birdman Eager to Become Miami Dolphins' Shareholder
Hip-hop mogul Brian "Baby" Williams aka Birdman is seeking to join Jennifer Lopez, Marc Anthony and Stacy Ferguson and become a shareholder in the Miami Dolphins American football team. The Cash Money Records co-founder is a savvy businessman who recently set up his own oil and gas company, Bronald Oil & Gas, with his brother Ronald 'Slim' Williams.
Williams admits he is always looking to diversify and back new ventures in various industries to keep making money. He tells Ozone magazine, "Honestly, you gotta hustle and know how to flip money. And to flip money, you've got to always get new money. N***ers be trying to hold on to old money and they don't spend it, but you've gotta keep flipping that s**t."
And he's set his sights on another profitable venture - and hopes to become one of the celebrity investors in the Florida sports team. He adds, "I'm trying to buy some of the (Miami) Dolphins next." Tennis superstars Serena Williams and Venus Williams and Latin singer Gloria Estefan also own stakes in the NFL team.
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death
- Casey Affleck Is a White-Sheeted Ghost in 'A Ghost Story' First Trailer
- Drake Postpones Amsterdam Concert Due to Extreme Food Poisoning
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance