Birdman Eager to Become Miami Dolphins' Shareholder
Hip-hop mogul Brian "Baby" Williams aka Birdman is seeking to join Jennifer Lopez, Marc Anthony and Stacy Ferguson and become a shareholder in the Miami Dolphins American football team. The Cash Money Records co-founder is a savvy businessman who recently set up his own oil and gas company, Bronald Oil & Gas, with his brother Ronald 'Slim' Williams.
Williams admits he is always looking to diversify and back new ventures in various industries to keep making money. He tells Ozone magazine, "Honestly, you gotta hustle and know how to flip money. And to flip money, you've got to always get new money. N***ers be trying to hold on to old money and they don't spend it, but you've gotta keep flipping that s**t."
And he's set his sights on another profitable venture - and hopes to become one of the celebrity investors in the Florida sports team. He adds, "I'm trying to buy some of the (Miami) Dolphins next." Tennis superstars Serena Williams and Venus Williams and Latin singer Gloria Estefan also own stakes in the NFL team.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'