Amanda Seyfried Has Her Worst Day in Vanity Fair Shoot
Actress Amanda Seyfried hated every minute of her recent Vanity Fair photoshoot with celebrated fashion photographer Annie Leibovitz, because she had spent the night before throwing up. The "Mamma Mia!" star joined fellow up-and-coming screen stars like Kristen Stewart, Carey Mulligan, Emma Roberts, Blake Lively, Zoe Kravitz and Leighton Meester for a Young Hollywood-themed cover shoot.
Sick Seyfried was a mess on the set of the shoot and regrets not making the most of her time working with Leibovitz. She says, "It was one of the worst days of my life. I had been ill, I had been throwing up since 4 A.M. that day and I had to come in. It was my big moment to work with Annie Leibovitz and I totally crashed out."
But the 24-year-old actress has some good memories of the cover shoot - because the other actresses were all so attentive to her. She adds, "It was awful, but these girls were so supportive. You wanna hate them because they're your competition but every single one of them were (sic) so cool."
More Amanda Seyfried News
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character