Amanda Seyfried Has Her Worst Day in Vanity Fair Shoot
Actress Amanda Seyfried hated every minute of her recent Vanity Fair photoshoot with celebrated fashion photographer Annie Leibovitz, because she had spent the night before throwing up. The "Mamma Mia!" star joined fellow up-and-coming screen stars like Kristen Stewart, Carey Mulligan, Emma Roberts, Blake Lively, Zoe Kravitz and Leighton Meester for a Young Hollywood-themed cover shoot.
Sick Seyfried was a mess on the set of the shoot and regrets not making the most of her time working with Leibovitz. She says, "It was one of the worst days of my life. I had been ill, I had been throwing up since 4 A.M. that day and I had to come in. It was my big moment to work with Annie Leibovitz and I totally crashed out."
But the 24-year-old actress has some good memories of the cover shoot - because the other actresses were all so attentive to her. She adds, "It was awful, but these girls were so supportive. You wanna hate them because they're your competition but every single one of them were (sic) so cool."
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'