Heather Graham Hits Acrobatic Stage on Her Birthday
Heather Graham's 40th birthday celebration hit new heights as she performed onstage with acrobatic dance troop Cirque du Soleil in Las Vegas. Graham's boyfriend, film director Yaniv Raz, organised a surprise trip to Sin City for "The Hangover" star's special day, January 29, which began with a special Pilates warm-up class at Ka, the Cirque du Soleil show at the MGM Grand hotel.
She was then ushered into the Ka theatre, where she was buckled into a harness and taught how to jump and slide face-first down a 50-foot [15-metre] vertical stage, according to the Las Vegas Sun.
She later told the cast, "This was a blast, even though I'm slightly afraid of heights. It was always my dream to fly onstage with Cirque du Soleil, and you've helped bring my dream to life."
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?