Heather Graham Hits Acrobatic Stage on Her Birthday
Heather Graham's 40th birthday celebration hit new heights as she performed onstage with acrobatic dance troop Cirque du Soleil in Las Vegas. Graham's boyfriend, film director Yaniv Raz, organised a surprise trip to Sin City for "The Hangover" star's special day, January 29, which began with a special Pilates warm-up class at Ka, the Cirque du Soleil show at the MGM Grand hotel.
She was then ushered into the Ka theatre, where she was buckled into a harness and taught how to jump and slide face-first down a 50-foot [15-metre] vertical stage, according to the Las Vegas Sun.
She later told the cast, "This was a blast, even though I'm slightly afraid of heights. It was always my dream to fly onstage with Cirque du Soleil, and you've helped bring my dream to life."
- Brad Pitt Is Cocky General in Teaser for Netflix's 'War Machine'
- Oprah Winfrey Considers Running for President, Thanks to Donald Trump
- Andi Dorfman Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- Madonna Is Turning to Ex Sean Penn Amid Adoption Crisis
- 'Beauty and the Beast' Will Feature Disney's First Gay Character
- Jay-Z and Chris Martin Enjoy Night Out in WeHo
- Kris Is Convincing Caitlyn Jenner to Return to 'KUWTK' After 'I Am Cait' Cancellation
- Lady GaGa Confirms Coachella Gig With Line-Up Photo