Heather Graham Hits Acrobatic Stage on Her Birthday
Heather Graham's 40th birthday celebration hit new heights as she performed onstage with acrobatic dance troop Cirque du Soleil in Las Vegas. Graham's boyfriend, film director Yaniv Raz, organised a surprise trip to Sin City for "The Hangover" star's special day, January 29, which began with a special Pilates warm-up class at Ka, the Cirque du Soleil show at the MGM Grand hotel.
She was then ushered into the Ka theatre, where she was buckled into a harness and taught how to jump and slide face-first down a 50-foot [15-metre] vertical stage, according to the Las Vegas Sun.
She later told the cast, "This was a blast, even though I'm slightly afraid of heights. It was always my dream to fly onstage with Cirque du Soleil, and you've helped bring my dream to life."
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding