Heather Graham Hits Acrobatic Stage on Her Birthday
Heather Graham's 40th birthday celebration hit new heights as she performed onstage with acrobatic dance troop Cirque du Soleil in Las Vegas. Graham's boyfriend, film director Yaniv Raz, organised a surprise trip to Sin City for "The Hangover" star's special day, January 29, which began with a special Pilates warm-up class at Ka, the Cirque du Soleil show at the MGM Grand hotel.
She was then ushered into the Ka theatre, where she was buckled into a harness and taught how to jump and slide face-first down a 50-foot [15-metre] vertical stage, according to the Las Vegas Sun.
She later told the cast, "This was a blast, even though I'm slightly afraid of heights. It was always my dream to fly onstage with Cirque du Soleil, and you've helped bring my dream to life."
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers