Charlie Sheen Faces Assault Charge Ahead of Court Hearing
Charlie Sheen will be charged with misdemeanor assault and felony menacing ahead of a court hearing on Monday, February 8, according to a new U.S. report. The actor was arrested on Christmas morning in 2009 in Aspen, Colorado following a domestic dispute with his wife Brooke Mueller. He spent much of the day behind bars and then was ordered to stay away from his wife.
The temporary restraining order was briefly lifted in January to allow Sheen to visit Mueller in hospital, where she was battling pneumonia, and lawyers for the estranged couple are set to appear in court on Monday, February 8 to request a judge relax the terms of the order, allowing the pair to resume contact.
But, before the hearing, Sheen will be charged, according to TMZ.com. Insiders tells the website the criminal complaint will be filed late on Friday, February 5 or on Monday morning, February 8.
- Mariah Carey Sizzles in Racy Latex Outfit While Reuniting With Nick Cannon for Halloween Party
- 'The Walking Dead' Reveals Negan's Victim(s) With Brutal Twist
- 'Boo! A Madea Halloween' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Rules Overseas
- Drake Announces 'More Life' Project, Previews 4 New Songs
- Ryan Gosling Could've Starred on 'Gilmore Girls'
- Are They Dating? John Mayer Spotted Getting Close to Demi Lovato While Hanging Out in LA
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester