Charlie Sheen Faces Assault Charge Ahead of Court Hearing
Charlie Sheen will be charged with misdemeanor assault and felony menacing ahead of a court hearing on Monday, February 8, according to a new U.S. report. The actor was arrested on Christmas morning in 2009 in Aspen, Colorado following a domestic dispute with his wife Brooke Mueller. He spent much of the day behind bars and then was ordered to stay away from his wife.
The temporary restraining order was briefly lifted in January to allow Sheen to visit Mueller in hospital, where she was battling pneumonia, and lawyers for the estranged couple are set to appear in court on Monday, February 8 to request a judge relax the terms of the order, allowing the pair to resume contact.
But, before the hearing, Sheen will be charged, according to TMZ.com. Insiders tells the website the criminal complaint will be filed late on Friday, February 5 or on Monday morning, February 8.
- Charlize Theron Gets Called Out for Letting Her Son Dress Like Elsa of 'Frozen'
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Get Inked Together. Do They Have Matching Tattoos Now?
- Carpool Karaoke: Britney Spears Recreates 'Baby One More Time' Video, Says She'll Never Marry Again
- Mackenzie Davis on Domino Casting Rumor for 'Deadpool 2': 'I Wish I Did!'
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Totally Naked in Hot Tub During Vacation in Greece
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna