Charlie Sheen Faces Assault Charge Ahead of Court Hearing
Charlie Sheen will be charged with misdemeanor assault and felony menacing ahead of a court hearing on Monday, February 8, according to a new U.S. report. The actor was arrested on Christmas morning in 2009 in Aspen, Colorado following a domestic dispute with his wife Brooke Mueller. He spent much of the day behind bars and then was ordered to stay away from his wife.
The temporary restraining order was briefly lifted in January to allow Sheen to visit Mueller in hospital, where she was battling pneumonia, and lawyers for the estranged couple are set to appear in court on Monday, February 8 to request a judge relax the terms of the order, allowing the pair to resume contact.
But, before the hearing, Sheen will be charged, according to TMZ.com. Insiders tells the website the criminal complaint will be filed late on Friday, February 5 or on Monday morning, February 8.
More Charlie Sheen News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!