Charlie Sheen Faces Assault Charge Ahead of Court Hearing
Charlie Sheen will be charged with misdemeanor assault and felony menacing ahead of a court hearing on Monday, February 8, according to a new U.S. report. The actor was arrested on Christmas morning in 2009 in Aspen, Colorado following a domestic dispute with his wife Brooke Mueller. He spent much of the day behind bars and then was ordered to stay away from his wife.
The temporary restraining order was briefly lifted in January to allow Sheen to visit Mueller in hospital, where she was battling pneumonia, and lawyers for the estranged couple are set to appear in court on Monday, February 8 to request a judge relax the terms of the order, allowing the pair to resume contact.
But, before the hearing, Sheen will be charged, according to TMZ.com. Insiders tells the website the criminal complaint will be filed late on Friday, February 5 or on Monday morning, February 8.
More Charlie Sheen News
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl