Sarah Jane Morris Is a New Mum
"Brothers & Sisters" star Sarah Jane Morris is a new mum after giving birth to a baby boy. The actress was keen to keep the baby news quiet, but her husband, rocker Ned Brower, let it slip on his Facebook page. And now Morris' publicist has confirmed the news.
In his Facebook note to fans, the Rooney star wrote, "S.O.N. (Son of Ned) hath arrived... Emmett Andrew Brower weighs in at 8.2 lbs. Sarah labored for 15 hours w/ NO meds... she is a total powerhouse and my hero."
The couple wed in 2005 and announced the pregnancy in August 2009. Little Emmett was born on January 24.
Back in October, Sarah Jane Morris shared her parenthood plan, saying "I'm looking forward to getting to know this little person I'm growing inside of me! I can't wait to create new memories and traditions with my new family because I have so many great ones from my own upbringing."
She continued, "I can't wait to teach him about growing food and how the worms help that happen, and hope that he has a beautiful, sunshine-y world to grow up in that he will want to take care of someday as well."
- Solange Releases 'A Seat at the Table' Album Featuring Lil Wayne and Kelly Rowland
- 'The Bachelor': Get Details of Nick Viall's Carnival Date
- Is That a Baby Bump? Christina Aguilera Looks Pregnant When Attending Drake's Concert
- Yes, Jessica Biel Eats in the Shower and She Wants You to Try It Too
- 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Gets Official Synopsis, First Footage Is Coming to NYCC
- Iggy Azalea Pushes Back 'Digital Distortion' Release to 2017, Cites Nick Young Drama
- Ben Affleck Says Taylor Swift Was Like 'God' When His Kids Met Her
- Kendall Jenner Unveils New Lip Tattoo