Sarah Jane Morris Is a New Mum
"Brothers & Sisters" star Sarah Jane Morris is a new mum after giving birth to a baby boy. The actress was keen to keep the baby news quiet, but her husband, rocker Ned Brower, let it slip on his Facebook page. And now Morris' publicist has confirmed the news.
In his Facebook note to fans, the Rooney star wrote, "S.O.N. (Son of Ned) hath arrived... Emmett Andrew Brower weighs in at 8.2 lbs. Sarah labored for 15 hours w/ NO meds... she is a total powerhouse and my hero."
The couple wed in 2005 and announced the pregnancy in August 2009. Little Emmett was born on January 24.
Back in October, Sarah Jane Morris shared her parenthood plan, saying "I'm looking forward to getting to know this little person I'm growing inside of me! I can't wait to create new memories and traditions with my new family because I have so many great ones from my own upbringing."
She continued, "I can't wait to teach him about growing food and how the worms help that happen, and hope that he has a beautiful, sunshine-y world to grow up in that he will want to take care of someday as well."
- Kim Kardashian Looks Gloomy During Outing After Paris Robbery
- Brad Pitt's Child Abuse Investigation Extended due to New Key Accusation
- Britney Spears and Tinashe Share Photo From 'Slumber Party' Video Shoot
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards