Sarah Jane Morris Is a New Mum
"Brothers & Sisters" star Sarah Jane Morris is a new mum after giving birth to a baby boy. The actress was keen to keep the baby news quiet, but her husband, rocker Ned Brower, let it slip on his Facebook page. And now Morris' publicist has confirmed the news.
In his Facebook note to fans, the Rooney star wrote, "S.O.N. (Son of Ned) hath arrived... Emmett Andrew Brower weighs in at 8.2 lbs. Sarah labored for 15 hours w/ NO meds... she is a total powerhouse and my hero."
The couple wed in 2005 and announced the pregnancy in August 2009. Little Emmett was born on January 24.
Back in October, Sarah Jane Morris shared her parenthood plan, saying "I'm looking forward to getting to know this little person I'm growing inside of me! I can't wait to create new memories and traditions with my new family because I have so many great ones from my own upbringing."
She continued, "I can't wait to teach him about growing food and how the worms help that happen, and hope that he has a beautiful, sunshine-y world to grow up in that he will want to take care of someday as well."
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'