Sarah Jane Morris Is a New Mum
"Brothers & Sisters" star Sarah Jane Morris is a new mum after giving birth to a baby boy. The actress was keen to keep the baby news quiet, but her husband, rocker Ned Brower, let it slip on his Facebook page. And now Morris' publicist has confirmed the news.
In his Facebook note to fans, the Rooney star wrote, "S.O.N. (Son of Ned) hath arrived... Emmett Andrew Brower weighs in at 8.2 lbs. Sarah labored for 15 hours w/ NO meds... she is a total powerhouse and my hero."
The couple wed in 2005 and announced the pregnancy in August 2009. Little Emmett was born on January 24.
Back in October, Sarah Jane Morris shared her parenthood plan, saying "I'm looking forward to getting to know this little person I'm growing inside of me! I can't wait to create new memories and traditions with my new family because I have so many great ones from my own upbringing."
She continued, "I can't wait to teach him about growing food and how the worms help that happen, and hope that he has a beautiful, sunshine-y world to grow up in that he will want to take care of someday as well."
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'