Heidi Montag's Mom Looks at Her Like 'Zoo Animal' Post Cosmetic Surgery
Heidi Montag was left "heartbroken" when she unveiled her dramatic new look to her mother - because she studied the cosmetically enhanced reality TV star like "circus freak." The star of "The Hills" shocked fans by undergoing a staggering 10 cosmetic procedures in just one day, completely transforming her face and body in a 24-hour period.
Montag had surgery on her chin, fillers and Botox in her cheeks and forehead, as well as a breast augmentation and liposuction. She didn't return home to reveal her new look to her family until nine weeks after the surgery - and was less than impressed with her mum's reaction.
She tells People.com, "I was nervous, but also excited. I never thought in my wildest dreams she was going to react the way she did. She was looking at me almost like a zoo animal. It wasn't like I was her daughter anymore. She was looking at me like I was a circus freak. I tried to leave it as best as I could, but my heart was breaking."
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up