Heidi Montag's Mom Looks at Her Like 'Zoo Animal' Post Cosmetic Surgery
Heidi Montag was left "heartbroken" when she unveiled her dramatic new look to her mother - because she studied the cosmetically enhanced reality TV star like "circus freak." The star of "The Hills" shocked fans by undergoing a staggering 10 cosmetic procedures in just one day, completely transforming her face and body in a 24-hour period.
Montag had surgery on her chin, fillers and Botox in her cheeks and forehead, as well as a breast augmentation and liposuction. She didn't return home to reveal her new look to her family until nine weeks after the surgery - and was less than impressed with her mum's reaction.
She tells People.com, "I was nervous, but also excited. I never thought in my wildest dreams she was going to react the way she did. She was looking at me almost like a zoo animal. It wasn't like I was her daughter anymore. She was looking at me like I was a circus freak. I tried to leave it as best as I could, but my heart was breaking."
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia
- Heath Ledger's Dad Blames Son for His Tragic Death: 'It Was Totally His Fault'
- Spidey's Suit Will Have New Abilities in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date