Heidi Montag's Mom Looks at Her Like 'Zoo Animal' Post Cosmetic Surgery
Heidi Montag was left "heartbroken" when she unveiled her dramatic new look to her mother - because she studied the cosmetically enhanced reality TV star like "circus freak." The star of "The Hills" shocked fans by undergoing a staggering 10 cosmetic procedures in just one day, completely transforming her face and body in a 24-hour period.
Montag had surgery on her chin, fillers and Botox in her cheeks and forehead, as well as a breast augmentation and liposuction. She didn't return home to reveal her new look to her family until nine weeks after the surgery - and was less than impressed with her mum's reaction.
She tells People.com, "I was nervous, but also excited. I never thought in my wildest dreams she was going to react the way she did. She was looking at me almost like a zoo animal. It wasn't like I was her daughter anymore. She was looking at me like I was a circus freak. I tried to leave it as best as I could, but my heart was breaking."
More Heidi Montag News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna