Heidi Montag's Mom Looks at Her Like 'Zoo Animal' Post Cosmetic Surgery
Heidi Montag was left "heartbroken" when she unveiled her dramatic new look to her mother - because she studied the cosmetically enhanced reality TV star like "circus freak." The star of "The Hills" shocked fans by undergoing a staggering 10 cosmetic procedures in just one day, completely transforming her face and body in a 24-hour period.
Montag had surgery on her chin, fillers and Botox in her cheeks and forehead, as well as a breast augmentation and liposuction. She didn't return home to reveal her new look to her family until nine weeks after the surgery - and was less than impressed with her mum's reaction.
She tells People.com, "I was nervous, but also excited. I never thought in my wildest dreams she was going to react the way she did. She was looking at me almost like a zoo animal. It wasn't like I was her daughter anymore. She was looking at me like I was a circus freak. I tried to leave it as best as I could, but my heart was breaking."
More Heidi Montag News
- 'The Flash' Season 3 Finale Confirms the Twisted Theory, Reveals Real Victim
- Scott Disick Hoping for 'Awkward Run-In' With Kourtney Kardashian During Outing With Bella Thorne
- Camila Cabello Teams Up With Ed Sheeran, Pharrell and Charli XCX on Upcoming Album
- 'American Crime Story': Get Official First Look at Penelope Cruz as Donatella Versace
- Hollywood Mourns the Death of James Bond Star Roger Moore
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago