Heidi Montag's Mom Looks at Her Like 'Zoo Animal' Post Cosmetic Surgery
Heidi Montag was left "heartbroken" when she unveiled her dramatic new look to her mother - because she studied the cosmetically enhanced reality TV star like "circus freak." The star of "The Hills" shocked fans by undergoing a staggering 10 cosmetic procedures in just one day, completely transforming her face and body in a 24-hour period.
Montag had surgery on her chin, fillers and Botox in her cheeks and forehead, as well as a breast augmentation and liposuction. She didn't return home to reveal her new look to her family until nine weeks after the surgery - and was less than impressed with her mum's reaction.
She tells People.com, "I was nervous, but also excited. I never thought in my wildest dreams she was going to react the way she did. She was looking at me almost like a zoo animal. It wasn't like I was her daughter anymore. She was looking at me like I was a circus freak. I tried to leave it as best as I could, but my heart was breaking."
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt 'Never Wanted Sex' Prior to Their Split
- Kim Kardashian's Paris Robbery Crime Scene Photos Emerge
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Were Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle