Heather Mills to Share Her Marriage to Paul McCartney in TV Interview
Heather Mills is set to reveal all about her marriage to Paul McCartney in an upcoming British TV interview. The Beatles legend wed the former glamour model in 2002, but the couple separated in 2006, leading to an ugly public divorce battle.
The union was officially dissolved in 2008 and the veteran musician was ordered to hand over $38.9 million of his fortune to Mills, as well as annual payments for the former couple's young daughter, Beatrice. McCartney recently admitted the marriage was one of the biggest mistakes of his life - and now Mills is preparing to expose her feelings about the time they spent together for U.K. show "Shrink Rap".
In a preview of the interview, Mills reveals she was flattered when the "Hey Jude" icon pursued her for months after they first met. She says, "As much as those who didn't know us want to dismiss it, those around us know we were very, very in love. I was pursued for a few months. It was very flattering. How could you say no?"
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!