Heather Mills to Share Her Marriage to Paul McCartney in TV Interview
Heather Mills is set to reveal all about her marriage to Paul McCartney in an upcoming British TV interview. The Beatles legend wed the former glamour model in 2002, but the couple separated in 2006, leading to an ugly public divorce battle.
The union was officially dissolved in 2008 and the veteran musician was ordered to hand over $38.9 million of his fortune to Mills, as well as annual payments for the former couple's young daughter, Beatrice. McCartney recently admitted the marriage was one of the biggest mistakes of his life - and now Mills is preparing to expose her feelings about the time they spent together for U.K. show "Shrink Rap".
In a preview of the interview, Mills reveals she was flattered when the "Hey Jude" icon pursued her for months after they first met. She says, "As much as those who didn't know us want to dismiss it, those around us know we were very, very in love. I was pursued for a few months. It was very flattering. How could you say no?"
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?