Heather Mills to Share Her Marriage to Paul McCartney in TV Interview
Heather Mills is set to reveal all about her marriage to Paul McCartney in an upcoming British TV interview. The Beatles legend wed the former glamour model in 2002, but the couple separated in 2006, leading to an ugly public divorce battle.
The union was officially dissolved in 2008 and the veteran musician was ordered to hand over $38.9 million of his fortune to Mills, as well as annual payments for the former couple's young daughter, Beatrice. McCartney recently admitted the marriage was one of the biggest mistakes of his life - and now Mills is preparing to expose her feelings about the time they spent together for U.K. show "Shrink Rap".
In a preview of the interview, Mills reveals she was flattered when the "Hey Jude" icon pursued her for months after they first met. She says, "As much as those who didn't know us want to dismiss it, those around us know we were very, very in love. I was pursued for a few months. It was very flattering. How could you say no?"
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert