Heather Mills to Share Her Marriage to Paul McCartney in TV Interview
Heather Mills is set to reveal all about her marriage to Paul McCartney in an upcoming British TV interview. The Beatles legend wed the former glamour model in 2002, but the couple separated in 2006, leading to an ugly public divorce battle.
The union was officially dissolved in 2008 and the veteran musician was ordered to hand over $38.9 million of his fortune to Mills, as well as annual payments for the former couple's young daughter, Beatrice. McCartney recently admitted the marriage was one of the biggest mistakes of his life - and now Mills is preparing to expose her feelings about the time they spent together for U.K. show "Shrink Rap".
In a preview of the interview, Mills reveals she was flattered when the "Hey Jude" icon pursued her for months after they first met. She says, "As much as those who didn't know us want to dismiss it, those around us know we were very, very in love. I was pursued for a few months. It was very flattering. How could you say no?"
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'