Living Next to Jim Morrison's House, Ke$ha Feels 'Haunted'
Singer Ke$ha is convinced she's "haunted" - because she is visited by a scary ghost in her dreams every night. The party-loving singer admits she's reluctant to purchase a home and settle down in case the property she picks is visited by the spirit who spooks her nightly.
She says, "I'm kind of living nowhere right now, I just had my gold Trans Am that's in my ('Tik Tok' music) video shipped back home, so I guess that's where I live now - wherever he goes, I go. I don't have a house, but I'm looking for one."
"I just want to make sure it's not haunted. I'm not just saying this to try to sound crazy, like, 'Oh, I'm such a crazy pop star, I'm haunted,' but actually, almost every night I have some psycho dream of the same ghost, either in my face, strangling me, smacking me, shoving me, or just hanging out."
"Sometimes he's just there, scaring me, being an a**hole," the singer adds. But the 22 year old admits she's always been fascinated by the supernatural: "I recently drove across the country, staying only in haunted hotels, and I stayed in a haunted whorehouse in San Antonio, and that was the first time I actually got haunted on (sic)."
"One of the reasons I moved out of my house in the Canyon was I knew it was haunted. I was right next door to the Jim Morrison house, and I was kind of drawn to the energy there."
More Ke$ha News
- Tyler Hoechlin Suits Up as Superman in His First Look on 'Supergirl'
- JoJo Goes Skinny Dipping in 'F**k Apologies' Video Feat. Wiz Khalifa
- Khloe Kardashian Blasts Critics for Claiming She's 'Too Skinny'
- Bring on the Baby Wipes! The Rock Takes on Mid-Flight Diaper Duty With Daughter Jasmine
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert