Living Next to Jim Morrison's House, Ke$ha Feels 'Haunted'
Singer Ke$ha is convinced she's "haunted" - because she is visited by a scary ghost in her dreams every night. The party-loving singer admits she's reluctant to purchase a home and settle down in case the property she picks is visited by the spirit who spooks her nightly.
She says, "I'm kind of living nowhere right now, I just had my gold Trans Am that's in my ('Tik Tok' music) video shipped back home, so I guess that's where I live now - wherever he goes, I go. I don't have a house, but I'm looking for one."
"I just want to make sure it's not haunted. I'm not just saying this to try to sound crazy, like, 'Oh, I'm such a crazy pop star, I'm haunted,' but actually, almost every night I have some psycho dream of the same ghost, either in my face, strangling me, smacking me, shoving me, or just hanging out."
"Sometimes he's just there, scaring me, being an a**hole," the singer adds. But the 22 year old admits she's always been fascinated by the supernatural: "I recently drove across the country, staying only in haunted hotels, and I stayed in a haunted whorehouse in San Antonio, and that was the first time I actually got haunted on (sic)."
"One of the reasons I moved out of my house in the Canyon was I knew it was haunted. I was right next door to the Jim Morrison house, and I was kind of drawn to the energy there."
More Ke$ha News
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'