Charlie Sheen to Come Back to His Family Home
Charlie Sheen is moving back into his family home - he'll temporarily live at the property while wife Brooke Mueller recovers from an infection and a bout of pneumonia. Mueller was admitted to hospital last week, January 20, suffering from pneumonia in both lungs, linked to a recent operation to remove her wisdom teeth.
She was transferred to an intensive care unit, where she was being treated with antibiotics, before she was discharged on Monday, January 25. Sheen was given the all-clear to visit Mueller in hospital after a judge relaxed a court order designed to keep the couple apart following their Christmas Day, December 25, 2009, fight, which landed the actor in jail in Aspen, Colorado.
He will live in the couple's marital home in Los Angeles - but Mueller has decided to move to an undisclosed location rather than risk picking up a cold from her kids, according to E! News. The "Two and a Half Men" actor will be staying at the house until Mueller is fit enough to return.
Mueller's attorney, Yale Galanter, says, "Brooke can't be there right now because the children have germs so as soon as she gets healthier, she will move back into the home. She was well on her way to recover but if she got a cold or something it could be a setback, so they didn't want to put her in an environment with a lot of germs." A hearing to review the pair's protection order was postponed until 8 February after Mueller fell ill.
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'