Aerosmith's Steven Tyler Treats Shopper With Surprise Performance
Aerosmith frontman Steven Tyler surprised shoppers at a DIY store in California over the weekend by taking over the loudspeaker to belt out his hits. The 61-year-old rocker was visiting the Home Depot shop in Rancho Mirage, California on Saturday, January 23 when he decided to put on an impromptu performance over the store's public announcement system.
Employees at the branch tell TMZ.com the star who lent his voice for Elf Lieutenant in "The Polar Express" treated shoppers to a rendition of two of Aerosmith's biggest hits, "Dude Looks Like a Lady" and "I Don't Want to Miss a Thing", and later stopped to sign autographs for fans.
The stunt came just days after Tyler's surprise appearance at a karaoke contest at a bar in Palm Desert, California on Tuesday night, January 23.
- Stephen Colbert to Host 2017 Emmy Awards
- Justin Bieber Shaves His Head Again - Is It Because of Selena Gomez?
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies