Aerosmith's Steven Tyler Treats Shopper With Surprise Performance
Aerosmith frontman Steven Tyler surprised shoppers at a DIY store in California over the weekend by taking over the loudspeaker to belt out his hits. The 61-year-old rocker was visiting the Home Depot shop in Rancho Mirage, California on Saturday, January 23 when he decided to put on an impromptu performance over the store's public announcement system.
Employees at the branch tell TMZ.com the star who lent his voice for Elf Lieutenant in "The Polar Express" treated shoppers to a rendition of two of Aerosmith's biggest hits, "Dude Looks Like a Lady" and "I Don't Want to Miss a Thing", and later stopped to sign autographs for fans.
The stunt came just days after Tyler's surprise appearance at a karaoke contest at a bar in Palm Desert, California on Tuesday night, January 23.
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'
- Watch Lady GaGa Crowd Surf at Final 'Dive Bar Tour' Show
- Take a Look at Explosive New Trailer for 'Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk'
- Kate Beckinsale's Obsession With Penis Landed Her Daughter in Trouble at School
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'