Aerosmith's Steven Tyler Treats Shopper With Surprise Performance
Aerosmith frontman Steven Tyler surprised shoppers at a DIY store in California over the weekend by taking over the loudspeaker to belt out his hits. The 61-year-old rocker was visiting the Home Depot shop in Rancho Mirage, California on Saturday, January 23 when he decided to put on an impromptu performance over the store's public announcement system.
Employees at the branch tell TMZ.com the star who lent his voice for Elf Lieutenant in "The Polar Express" treated shoppers to a rendition of two of Aerosmith's biggest hits, "Dude Looks Like a Lady" and "I Don't Want to Miss a Thing", and later stopped to sign autographs for fans.
The stunt came just days after Tyler's surprise appearance at a karaoke contest at a bar in Palm Desert, California on Tuesday night, January 23.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal