Aerosmith's Steven Tyler Treats Shopper With Surprise Performance
Aerosmith frontman Steven Tyler surprised shoppers at a DIY store in California over the weekend by taking over the loudspeaker to belt out his hits. The 61-year-old rocker was visiting the Home Depot shop in Rancho Mirage, California on Saturday, January 23 when he decided to put on an impromptu performance over the store's public announcement system.
Employees at the branch tell TMZ.com the star who lent his voice for Elf Lieutenant in "The Polar Express" treated shoppers to a rendition of two of Aerosmith's biggest hits, "Dude Looks Like a Lady" and "I Don't Want to Miss a Thing", and later stopped to sign autographs for fans.
The stunt came just days after Tyler's surprise appearance at a karaoke contest at a bar in Palm Desert, California on Tuesday night, January 23.
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7: Major Spoiler About Daenerys Leaked
- Emma Roberts and Ex Evan Peters Spark Reconciliation Rumors After Spotted Together
- Taylor Swift NOT Hooking Up With Todrick Hall
- Katy Perry Unveils Three 'Rise' Remixes
- New 'Empire' Season 3 Trailer Gives First Look at Mariah Carey's Kitty
- New 'Thor: Ragnarok' Set Pics Reveal Thor and Loki's Costume and Tease a Mystery Character
- Cara Delevingne Goes Bottomless to Raise Awareness for Cancer. See the Racy Snap
- Kim and Kourtney Throw Pampering Session for Khloe Kardashian Following Her Second Divorce Filing