Aerosmith's Steven Tyler Treats Shopper With Surprise Performance
Aerosmith frontman Steven Tyler surprised shoppers at a DIY store in California over the weekend by taking over the loudspeaker to belt out his hits. The 61-year-old rocker was visiting the Home Depot shop in Rancho Mirage, California on Saturday, January 23 when he decided to put on an impromptu performance over the store's public announcement system.
Employees at the branch tell TMZ.com the star who lent his voice for Elf Lieutenant in "The Polar Express" treated shoppers to a rendition of two of Aerosmith's biggest hits, "Dude Looks Like a Lady" and "I Don't Want to Miss a Thing", and later stopped to sign autographs for fans.
The stunt came just days after Tyler's surprise appearance at a karaoke contest at a bar in Palm Desert, California on Tuesday night, January 23.
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes