Winner of 'America's Next Top Model' Signs Deal With Top Designer
Top designer Alexander McQueen has hired Tyra Banks' protege as the face of his spring/summer 2011 collection. Nicole Fox, who won Bank's reality contest "America's Next Top Model" in 2009, will feature on print and multi-media ads for the Brit.
She's the first Top Model winner to land an international campaign. Fox tells WENN, "It seems Tyra's risk is paying off." The model, who admires Kate Moss, now has her sights set on working with high fashion photographer Steven Meisel: "If I ever modeled for him, I'd be blown away."
And she hopes her latest big break could bring her to the attention of movie hunk Robert Pattinson. She adds, "I have a crush on him and I met him last year in New York during his promotional tour for New Moon." Fox might get the chance to run into the star again in February as both are expected to be part of New York fashion week.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked