Winner of 'America's Next Top Model' Signs Deal With Top Designer
Top designer Alexander McQueen has hired Tyra Banks' protege as the face of his spring/summer 2011 collection. Nicole Fox, who won Bank's reality contest "America's Next Top Model" in 2009, will feature on print and multi-media ads for the Brit.
She's the first Top Model winner to land an international campaign. Fox tells WENN, "It seems Tyra's risk is paying off." The model, who admires Kate Moss, now has her sights set on working with high fashion photographer Steven Meisel: "If I ever modeled for him, I'd be blown away."
And she hopes her latest big break could bring her to the attention of movie hunk Robert Pattinson. She adds, "I have a crush on him and I met him last year in New York during his promotional tour for New Moon." Fox might get the chance to run into the star again in February as both are expected to be part of New York fashion week.
More America's Next Top Model News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake