Winner of 'America's Next Top Model' Signs Deal With Top Designer
Top designer Alexander McQueen has hired Tyra Banks' protege as the face of his spring/summer 2011 collection. Nicole Fox, who won Bank's reality contest "America's Next Top Model" in 2009, will feature on print and multi-media ads for the Brit.
She's the first Top Model winner to land an international campaign. Fox tells WENN, "It seems Tyra's risk is paying off." The model, who admires Kate Moss, now has her sights set on working with high fashion photographer Steven Meisel: "If I ever modeled for him, I'd be blown away."
And she hopes her latest big break could bring her to the attention of movie hunk Robert Pattinson. She adds, "I have a crush on him and I met him last year in New York during his promotional tour for New Moon." Fox might get the chance to run into the star again in February as both are expected to be part of New York fashion week.
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Denies Cheating Rumors
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Shows 'Farewell Tour' in First Trailer
- Erin Andrews and Jarret Stoll Get Married in Sunset Ceremony
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London