Winner of 'America's Next Top Model' Signs Deal With Top Designer
Top designer Alexander McQueen has hired Tyra Banks' protege as the face of his spring/summer 2011 collection. Nicole Fox, who won Bank's reality contest "America's Next Top Model" in 2009, will feature on print and multi-media ads for the Brit.
She's the first Top Model winner to land an international campaign. Fox tells WENN, "It seems Tyra's risk is paying off." The model, who admires Kate Moss, now has her sights set on working with high fashion photographer Steven Meisel: "If I ever modeled for him, I'd be blown away."
And she hopes her latest big break could bring her to the attention of movie hunk Robert Pattinson. She adds, "I have a crush on him and I met him last year in New York during his promotional tour for New Moon." Fox might get the chance to run into the star again in February as both are expected to be part of New York fashion week.
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert
- Kim Kardashian Caught Wearing Butt Pads at Khloe's Birthday Party
- Check Out Peter Parker in Spidey Suit on 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set