Mourning Over Stephen Gately's Death, Keith Duffy Still Can't Hit Stage With Boyzone
Keith Duffy is holding up plans to continue Boyzone without late bandmate Stephen Gately - because he is still uncertain about the band's future. Frontman Ronan Keating recently revealed they were considering relaunching the band under a different name, because they couldn't bear to move on without their friend, who died in 2009.
Duffy admits all his bandmates have decided they should now continue Boyzone as a four-piece - but he's still unsure about the move. He says, "The rest of the lads want to (continue Boyzone), I'm the only one at the moment who is uncertain."
"The dynamics on stage would be very different without Stephen. Time is a healer and we'll see how I feel, but at the moment I couldn't step on stage without him - no way!"
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen