Mourning Over Stephen Gately's Death, Keith Duffy Still Can't Hit Stage With Boyzone
Keith Duffy is holding up plans to continue Boyzone without late bandmate Stephen Gately - because he is still uncertain about the band's future. Frontman Ronan Keating recently revealed they were considering relaunching the band under a different name, because they couldn't bear to move on without their friend, who died in 2009.
Duffy admits all his bandmates have decided they should now continue Boyzone as a four-piece - but he's still unsure about the move. He says, "The rest of the lads want to (continue Boyzone), I'm the only one at the moment who is uncertain."
"The dynamics on stage would be very different without Stephen. Time is a healer and we'll see how I feel, but at the moment I couldn't step on stage without him - no way!"
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal