Mourning Over Stephen Gately's Death, Keith Duffy Still Can't Hit Stage With Boyzone
Keith Duffy is holding up plans to continue Boyzone without late bandmate Stephen Gately - because he is still uncertain about the band's future. Frontman Ronan Keating recently revealed they were considering relaunching the band under a different name, because they couldn't bear to move on without their friend, who died in 2009.
Duffy admits all his bandmates have decided they should now continue Boyzone as a four-piece - but he's still unsure about the move. He says, "The rest of the lads want to (continue Boyzone), I'm the only one at the moment who is uncertain."
"The dynamics on stage would be very different without Stephen. Time is a healer and we'll see how I feel, but at the moment I couldn't step on stage without him - no way!"
- Laura Prepon Expecting First Child With Ben Foster
- Tom Brady on His Friendship With Donald Trump: Why Is It Such a Big Deal?
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Technical Difficulty Causes More Termination
- 'Saturday Night Live' Writer Is Suspended for Mocking Barron Trump on Twitter
- Soulja Boy Charged on Suspicion of Illegally Possessing Firearms
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Tension Between Corinne and Other Girls Is About to Get Physical
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Gets Official Title, Mark Hamill Reacts
- Michelle Williams Reveals She Was 'Inconsolable' After Leaving Shared Home With Heath Ledger