Mourning Over Stephen Gately's Death, Keith Duffy Still Can't Hit Stage With Boyzone
Keith Duffy is holding up plans to continue Boyzone without late bandmate Stephen Gately - because he is still uncertain about the band's future. Frontman Ronan Keating recently revealed they were considering relaunching the band under a different name, because they couldn't bear to move on without their friend, who died in 2009.
Duffy admits all his bandmates have decided they should now continue Boyzone as a four-piece - but he's still unsure about the move. He says, "The rest of the lads want to (continue Boyzone), I'm the only one at the moment who is uncertain."
"The dynamics on stage would be very different without Stephen. Time is a healer and we'll see how I feel, but at the moment I couldn't step on stage without him - no way!"
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role