Mourning Over Stephen Gately's Death, Keith Duffy Still Can't Hit Stage With Boyzone
Keith Duffy is holding up plans to continue Boyzone without late bandmate Stephen Gately - because he is still uncertain about the band's future. Frontman Ronan Keating recently revealed they were considering relaunching the band under a different name, because they couldn't bear to move on without their friend, who died in 2009.
Duffy admits all his bandmates have decided they should now continue Boyzone as a four-piece - but he's still unsure about the move. He says, "The rest of the lads want to (continue Boyzone), I'm the only one at the moment who is uncertain."
"The dynamics on stage would be very different without Stephen. Time is a healer and we'll see how I feel, but at the moment I couldn't step on stage without him - no way!"
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival