Guns N' Roses' Gilby Clarke Recovering From Hit-and-Run Accident Injury
Former Guns N' Roses guitarist Gilby Clarke has been discharged from hospital nearly two weeks after he was seriously injured in hit-and-run accident on his motorcycle. The musician was out riding his through Sherman Oaks, California on January 10 when a car turned in front of him, sending him smashing into the side of the vehicle. The other driver allegedly failed to stop after the accident.
He suffered three broken bones in his left foot/ankle and a broken bone in his right foot, and underwent surgery last week, January 11, to fix his shattered limbs. And the rocker has taken to his blog to keep fans informed of his progress.
Clarke writes, "My 1st (sic) surgery went well & I'm home from the hospital. If everything looks good Friday, I can have the 2nd (sic) surgery next week. Thanks again for all the kind thoughts & prayers, they're working."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie