Guns N' Roses' Gilby Clarke Recovering From Hit-and-Run Accident Injury
Former Guns N' Roses guitarist Gilby Clarke has been discharged from hospital nearly two weeks after he was seriously injured in hit-and-run accident on his motorcycle. The musician was out riding his through Sherman Oaks, California on January 10 when a car turned in front of him, sending him smashing into the side of the vehicle. The other driver allegedly failed to stop after the accident.
He suffered three broken bones in his left foot/ankle and a broken bone in his right foot, and underwent surgery last week, January 11, to fix his shattered limbs. And the rocker has taken to his blog to keep fans informed of his progress.
Clarke writes, "My 1st (sic) surgery went well & I'm home from the hospital. If everything looks good Friday, I can have the 2nd (sic) surgery next week. Thanks again for all the kind thoughts & prayers, they're working."
- 'The Leftovers' Series Finale Preview: The End Is Here
- Green Power Ranger Depicter Jason David Frank Addresses Assassination Attempt
- Artist of the Week: Halsey
- Kourtney Kardashian Bans Scott Disick From Seeing Their Children Until He Sobers Up
- Prince William and Kate Middleton's Housekeeper Quits as Job Is 'Too Demanding'
- 'The Walking Dead' EP Shares Alleged Season 8 Behind-the-Scenes Video
- Teyana Taylor Previews R-Rated Clip for New Single 'Drippin' Ft. Migos
- Colton Haynes and Fiance Jeff Leatham Get Engaged Again. See Their Matching Rings