Guns N' Roses' Gilby Clarke Recovering From Hit-and-Run Accident Injury
Former Guns N' Roses guitarist Gilby Clarke has been discharged from hospital nearly two weeks after he was seriously injured in hit-and-run accident on his motorcycle. The musician was out riding his through Sherman Oaks, California on January 10 when a car turned in front of him, sending him smashing into the side of the vehicle. The other driver allegedly failed to stop after the accident.
He suffered three broken bones in his left foot/ankle and a broken bone in his right foot, and underwent surgery last week, January 11, to fix his shattered limbs. And the rocker has taken to his blog to keep fans informed of his progress.
Clarke writes, "My 1st (sic) surgery went well & I'm home from the hospital. If everything looks good Friday, I can have the 2nd (sic) surgery next week. Thanks again for all the kind thoughts & prayers, they're working."
More Guns N' Roses News
- Sharon Osbourne Defends Kelly for Trashing Ozzy's Alleged Mistress, Can't Help Laughing at It
- Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley Returning to Host 2016 CMA Awards
- Simon Pegg and Mike Myers Join Margot Robbie in Thriller 'Terminal'
- 'The Flash' Season 2 Finale: The Man in the Iron Mask Reveal Brings in Another Speedster
- Kendall Jenner Says She's Psychic. Get Details of Her Sixth Sense
- Lil Wayne and Birdman Are Still Feuding After Settlement Talks 'Broke Off'
- Khloe Kardashian Fears Blac Chyna Will Use Her Baby With Rob for Fame and Fortune
- Fifth Harmony Heats Up the 'DWTS' Stage With Sexy 'All in My Head' Performance