Guns N' Roses' Gilby Clarke Recovering From Hit-and-Run Accident Injury
Former Guns N' Roses guitarist Gilby Clarke has been discharged from hospital nearly two weeks after he was seriously injured in hit-and-run accident on his motorcycle. The musician was out riding his through Sherman Oaks, California on January 10 when a car turned in front of him, sending him smashing into the side of the vehicle. The other driver allegedly failed to stop after the accident.
He suffered three broken bones in his left foot/ankle and a broken bone in his right foot, and underwent surgery last week, January 11, to fix his shattered limbs. And the rocker has taken to his blog to keep fans informed of his progress.
Clarke writes, "My 1st (sic) surgery went well & I'm home from the hospital. If everything looks good Friday, I can have the 2nd (sic) surgery next week. Thanks again for all the kind thoughts & prayers, they're working."
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season