Kate Hudson and Gerard Butler Spark Dating Rumor
A romance is brewing between Kate Hudson and Gerard Butler aftetr the pair partied together at last week's Golden Globe Awards - according to U.S. tabloid reports. Sources claim Butler - who has been linked to Jennifer Aniston and Lindsay Lohan - set his sights on single Hudson, and wouldn't leave the pre-ceremony bash until he had secured her number.
An onlooker tells Us Weekly magazine, "Gerard told Kate she was the most beautiful girl in the room and that he adores her work. He was really locked in on her." Hudson has been single since splitting with baseball star Alex Rodriguez late last year.
Kate Hudson previously married the vocalist of The Black Crowes, Chris Robinson, but the two decided to go separate ways and finally got divorced on October 22, 2007. From the marriage, Hudson has one son, Ryder Russell Robinson. Post splitting from Robinson, she was romantically linked to actor Owen Wilson.
More Kate Hudson News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen