Kate Hudson and Gerard Butler Spark Dating Rumor
A romance is brewing between Kate Hudson and Gerard Butler aftetr the pair partied together at last week's Golden Globe Awards - according to U.S. tabloid reports. Sources claim Butler - who has been linked to Jennifer Aniston and Lindsay Lohan - set his sights on single Hudson, and wouldn't leave the pre-ceremony bash until he had secured her number.
An onlooker tells Us Weekly magazine, "Gerard told Kate she was the most beautiful girl in the room and that he adores her work. He was really locked in on her." Hudson has been single since splitting with baseball star Alex Rodriguez late last year.
Kate Hudson previously married the vocalist of The Black Crowes, Chris Robinson, but the two decided to go separate ways and finally got divorced on October 22, 2007. From the marriage, Hudson has one son, Ryder Russell Robinson. Post splitting from Robinson, she was romantically linked to actor Owen Wilson.
More Kate Hudson News
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion