Kate Hudson and Gerard Butler Spark Dating Rumor
A romance is brewing between Kate Hudson and Gerard Butler aftetr the pair partied together at last week's Golden Globe Awards - according to U.S. tabloid reports. Sources claim Butler - who has been linked to Jennifer Aniston and Lindsay Lohan - set his sights on single Hudson, and wouldn't leave the pre-ceremony bash until he had secured her number.
An onlooker tells Us Weekly magazine, "Gerard told Kate she was the most beautiful girl in the room and that he adores her work. He was really locked in on her." Hudson has been single since splitting with baseball star Alex Rodriguez late last year.
Kate Hudson previously married the vocalist of The Black Crowes, Chris Robinson, but the two decided to go separate ways and finally got divorced on October 22, 2007. From the marriage, Hudson has one son, Ryder Russell Robinson. Post splitting from Robinson, she was romantically linked to actor Owen Wilson.
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer
- 'Jurassic World' Sequel Reveals Official Title and First Poster
- Harry Styles Mourning the Loss of His Stepfather
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna