Miley Cyrus Prefers Dating Rough Guys to Sweet Ones
Miley Cyrus has ruled out a romance with a sweet and sensitive guy - because she likes her boyfriends rough and ready for adventure. The teenage pop sensation, who has dated Nick Jonas and model Justin Gaston, admits she's not a love hearts, flowers and chocolate type of girl; she'd rather be dirt biking or horse riding.
Cyrus says, "I like spontaneous men, guys who go with the flow, appreciate the outdoors. I'm not the kind of person who gets all warm and fuzzy over a candlelit dinner - that's a little too mushy for my taste. I like the beach. I like to get out and do things."
Miley Cyrus, who claims her fame after playing the Disney Channel series "Hannah Montana", is now in a relationship with Liam Hemsworth. The two met while filming "The Last Song" and began dating last summer. Sources suggest that Cyrus is 'crazy in love' with Hemsworth and thinks that he's 'the one'.
More Miley Cyrus News
- First Minute of 'Pretty Little Liars' Season 7B Premiere Lands Online
- Kim Kardashian Reacts to Baby No. 3 Bombshell, Says Surrogacy Is Also an Option
- Find Out Why Kourtney Kardashian Won't Date a Rapper or Athlete Like Her Sisters
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Teaser Is Out, Captain America Will Make a Cameo
- Report: Kim Kardashian Gets in Top Shape to Prepare for Single Life Without Kanye West
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 3 Thins the Herd as Some Singers Are Sent Back Home
- Jared Padalecki and Wife Welcome Baby Girl - See the First Photo
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'