Miley Cyrus Prefers Dating Rough Guys to Sweet Ones
Miley Cyrus has ruled out a romance with a sweet and sensitive guy - because she likes her boyfriends rough and ready for adventure. The teenage pop sensation, who has dated Nick Jonas and model Justin Gaston, admits she's not a love hearts, flowers and chocolate type of girl; she'd rather be dirt biking or horse riding.
Cyrus says, "I like spontaneous men, guys who go with the flow, appreciate the outdoors. I'm not the kind of person who gets all warm and fuzzy over a candlelit dinner - that's a little too mushy for my taste. I like the beach. I like to get out and do things."
Miley Cyrus, who claims her fame after playing the Disney Channel series "Hannah Montana", is now in a relationship with Liam Hemsworth. The two met while filming "The Last Song" and began dating last summer. Sources suggest that Cyrus is 'crazy in love' with Hemsworth and thinks that he's 'the one'.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Patrick Dempsey Confirms He's Back Together With Wife Jillian Fink
- Amber Heard Files for Divorce From Johnny Depp
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?