Miley Cyrus Prefers Dating Rough Guys to Sweet Ones
Miley Cyrus has ruled out a romance with a sweet and sensitive guy - because she likes her boyfriends rough and ready for adventure. The teenage pop sensation, who has dated Nick Jonas and model Justin Gaston, admits she's not a love hearts, flowers and chocolate type of girl; she'd rather be dirt biking or horse riding.
Cyrus says, "I like spontaneous men, guys who go with the flow, appreciate the outdoors. I'm not the kind of person who gets all warm and fuzzy over a candlelit dinner - that's a little too mushy for my taste. I like the beach. I like to get out and do things."
Miley Cyrus, who claims her fame after playing the Disney Channel series "Hannah Montana", is now in a relationship with Liam Hemsworth. The two met while filming "The Last Song" and began dating last summer. Sources suggest that Cyrus is 'crazy in love' with Hemsworth and thinks that he's 'the one'.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius
- Watch Usher and Future in 'Rivals' Music Video
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: Jared and Caila Prove Their Strong Bond With Bold Move
- Kim Kardashian Flashes Nipples in Intriguing Ensemble During an Outing in NYC