Miley Cyrus Prefers Dating Rough Guys to Sweet Ones
Miley Cyrus has ruled out a romance with a sweet and sensitive guy - because she likes her boyfriends rough and ready for adventure. The teenage pop sensation, who has dated Nick Jonas and model Justin Gaston, admits she's not a love hearts, flowers and chocolate type of girl; she'd rather be dirt biking or horse riding.
Cyrus says, "I like spontaneous men, guys who go with the flow, appreciate the outdoors. I'm not the kind of person who gets all warm and fuzzy over a candlelit dinner - that's a little too mushy for my taste. I like the beach. I like to get out and do things."
Miley Cyrus, who claims her fame after playing the Disney Channel series "Hannah Montana", is now in a relationship with Liam Hemsworth. The two met while filming "The Last Song" and began dating last summer. Sources suggest that Cyrus is 'crazy in love' with Hemsworth and thinks that he's 'the one'.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber