Pixie Lott Weeps for Meeting Mariah Carey
British music newcomer Pixie Lott broke down in tears when she met Mariah Carey for the first time, because she'd spent her childhood idolizing the pop icon. The "Boys and Girls" hitmaker ran into Carey at a industry party in London, and rushed to say hi to her hero.
Lott says, "When I was little I listened to my mum's music. I sang all the big ballads by Mariah Carey. I met Mariah - she had a party in London and I got to meet her." The occasion was so emotional for Lott, she found herself fighting back tears.
Lott adds, "I thought I'd be fine as I've met so many people but I shook her hand and started welling up. It was so embarrassing but I was overwhelmed, she'd been my idol since I was so young. Then she went to the toilet. She didn't give me any advice on how to be a popstar."
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars