Pixie Lott Weeps for Meeting Mariah Carey
British music newcomer Pixie Lott broke down in tears when she met Mariah Carey for the first time, because she'd spent her childhood idolizing the pop icon. The "Boys and Girls" hitmaker ran into Carey at a industry party in London, and rushed to say hi to her hero.
Lott says, "When I was little I listened to my mum's music. I sang all the big ballads by Mariah Carey. I met Mariah - she had a party in London and I got to meet her." The occasion was so emotional for Lott, she found herself fighting back tears.
Lott adds, "I thought I'd be fine as I've met so many people but I shook her hand and started welling up. It was so embarrassing but I was overwhelmed, she'd been my idol since I was so young. Then she went to the toilet. She didn't give me any advice on how to be a popstar."
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?