Pixie Lott Weeps for Meeting Mariah Carey
British music newcomer Pixie Lott broke down in tears when she met Mariah Carey for the first time, because she'd spent her childhood idolizing the pop icon. The "Boys and Girls" hitmaker ran into Carey at a industry party in London, and rushed to say hi to her hero.
Lott says, "When I was little I listened to my mum's music. I sang all the big ballads by Mariah Carey. I met Mariah - she had a party in London and I got to meet her." The occasion was so emotional for Lott, she found herself fighting back tears.
Lott adds, "I thought I'd be fine as I've met so many people but I shook her hand and started welling up. It was so embarrassing but I was overwhelmed, she'd been my idol since I was so young. Then she went to the toilet. She didn't give me any advice on how to be a popstar."
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It
- Scott Disick Hangs Out With Khloe Kardashian Look-Alike in the Beverly Hills Hotel
- Has Zoe Saldana Revealed 'Avengers 4' Title?
- Kendrick Lamar Announces 'The Damn. Tour' Dates