Pixie Lott Weeps for Meeting Mariah Carey
British music newcomer Pixie Lott broke down in tears when she met Mariah Carey for the first time, because she'd spent her childhood idolizing the pop icon. The "Boys and Girls" hitmaker ran into Carey at a industry party in London, and rushed to say hi to her hero.
Lott says, "When I was little I listened to my mum's music. I sang all the big ballads by Mariah Carey. I met Mariah - she had a party in London and I got to meet her." The occasion was so emotional for Lott, she found herself fighting back tears.
Lott adds, "I thought I'd be fine as I've met so many people but I shook her hand and started welling up. It was so embarrassing but I was overwhelmed, she'd been my idol since I was so young. Then she went to the toilet. She didn't give me any advice on how to be a popstar."
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby