Tom Morello Takes Part in Cypress Hill's Comeback Album
Guitarist Tom Morello has joined Cypress Hill on the rap act's comeback album. Rage Against the Machine star Morello will appear on the title track of "Rise Up" and another tune when the new release hits stores in April 2010.
The guitarist says, "It was great to work with my longtime friends and comrades." Cypress Hill are Snoop Dogg's first signing to Priority Records. The rapper is the label's new creative chairman. In career life, Tom Morello has been enjoying huge success from his projects.
Aside from serving as Rage Against the Machine's guitarist, Tom Morello is also well known as Audioslave's guitar player. Additionally, he has also been performing solo under the moniker of The Nightwatcman since 2003. Following the break-up of Audioslave in 2006, he then started another new band Street Sweeper Social Club.
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom
- Celebrity Police Unit to Be Discontinued Following Big Bang's T.O.P's Marijuana Scandal
- Cara Delevingne Says She Wants to Be James Bond Amid Bond Girl Rumors