Tom Morello Takes Part in Cypress Hill's Comeback Album
Guitarist Tom Morello has joined Cypress Hill on the rap act's comeback album. Rage Against the Machine star Morello will appear on the title track of "Rise Up" and another tune when the new release hits stores in April 2010.
The guitarist says, "It was great to work with my longtime friends and comrades." Cypress Hill are Snoop Dogg's first signing to Priority Records. The rapper is the label's new creative chairman. In career life, Tom Morello has been enjoying huge success from his projects.
Aside from serving as Rage Against the Machine's guitarist, Tom Morello is also well known as Audioslave's guitar player. Additionally, he has also been performing solo under the moniker of The Nightwatcman since 2003. Following the break-up of Audioslave in 2006, he then started another new band Street Sweeper Social Club.
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards