Tom Morello Takes Part in Cypress Hill's Comeback Album
Guitarist Tom Morello has joined Cypress Hill on the rap act's comeback album. Rage Against the Machine star Morello will appear on the title track of "Rise Up" and another tune when the new release hits stores in April 2010.
The guitarist says, "It was great to work with my longtime friends and comrades." Cypress Hill are Snoop Dogg's first signing to Priority Records. The rapper is the label's new creative chairman. In career life, Tom Morello has been enjoying huge success from his projects.
Aside from serving as Rage Against the Machine's guitarist, Tom Morello is also well known as Audioslave's guitar player. Additionally, he has also been performing solo under the moniker of The Nightwatcman since 2003. Following the break-up of Audioslave in 2006, he then started another new band Street Sweeper Social Club.
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell