Muse Dislike the Taste of Lily Allen's Fame
British rockers Muse were given a taste of Lily Allen's fame while performing in New Zealand earlier this month - and they didn't like it. The band played a festival with the "Smile" hitmaker and socialized with the star on the beach before they were set to take the stage.
But after being surrounded by snappers eager to get photos of the pop star, bassist Chris Wolstenholme is glad people are only interested in his music and not his private life. He says, "They spotted her and started taking pictures while we all sat around. Then the next day the caption read, 'Lily Allen with friends'."
"We're certainly not like Lily Allen who is a very famous person aside from her music. For us, it's always been about the band and the music. We don't really want to cross that line and be famous for anything other than music. None of us are interesting enough to be famous for anything else anyway."
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics