Muse Dislike the Taste of Lily Allen's Fame
British rockers Muse were given a taste of Lily Allen's fame while performing in New Zealand earlier this month - and they didn't like it. The band played a festival with the "Smile" hitmaker and socialized with the star on the beach before they were set to take the stage.
But after being surrounded by snappers eager to get photos of the pop star, bassist Chris Wolstenholme is glad people are only interested in his music and not his private life. He says, "They spotted her and started taking pictures while we all sat around. Then the next day the caption read, 'Lily Allen with friends'."
"We're certainly not like Lily Allen who is a very famous person aside from her music. For us, it's always been about the band and the music. We don't really want to cross that line and be famous for anything other than music. None of us are interesting enough to be famous for anything else anyway."
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama