Muse Dislike the Taste of Lily Allen's Fame
British rockers Muse were given a taste of Lily Allen's fame while performing in New Zealand earlier this month - and they didn't like it. The band played a festival with the "Smile" hitmaker and socialized with the star on the beach before they were set to take the stage.
But after being surrounded by snappers eager to get photos of the pop star, bassist Chris Wolstenholme is glad people are only interested in his music and not his private life. He says, "They spotted her and started taking pictures while we all sat around. Then the next day the caption read, 'Lily Allen with friends'."
"We're certainly not like Lily Allen who is a very famous person aside from her music. For us, it's always been about the band and the music. We don't really want to cross that line and be famous for anything other than music. None of us are interesting enough to be famous for anything else anyway."
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7