Muse Dislike the Taste of Lily Allen's Fame
British rockers Muse were given a taste of Lily Allen's fame while performing in New Zealand earlier this month - and they didn't like it. The band played a festival with the "Smile" hitmaker and socialized with the star on the beach before they were set to take the stage.
But after being surrounded by snappers eager to get photos of the pop star, bassist Chris Wolstenholme is glad people are only interested in his music and not his private life. He says, "They spotted her and started taking pictures while we all sat around. Then the next day the caption read, 'Lily Allen with friends'."
"We're certainly not like Lily Allen who is a very famous person aside from her music. For us, it's always been about the band and the music. We don't really want to cross that line and be famous for anything other than music. None of us are interesting enough to be famous for anything else anyway."
More Muse News
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny