Muse Dislike the Taste of Lily Allen's Fame
British rockers Muse were given a taste of Lily Allen's fame while performing in New Zealand earlier this month - and they didn't like it. The band played a festival with the "Smile" hitmaker and socialized with the star on the beach before they were set to take the stage.
But after being surrounded by snappers eager to get photos of the pop star, bassist Chris Wolstenholme is glad people are only interested in his music and not his private life. He says, "They spotted her and started taking pictures while we all sat around. Then the next day the caption read, 'Lily Allen with friends'."
"We're certainly not like Lily Allen who is a very famous person aside from her music. For us, it's always been about the band and the music. We don't really want to cross that line and be famous for anything other than music. None of us are interesting enough to be famous for anything else anyway."
- Nicolas Cage and Alice Kim Separate After 11 Years of Marriage
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...