Billie Piper's Prostitute Role May Cause Her Son Being Bullied
British actress Billie Piper is convinced her son will be bullied at school because of her role as a prostitute on TV drama "Secret Diary of a Call Girl". The "Doctor Who" star plays a high class hooker in the popular show, an adaptation of the real life diaries of former prostitute Brooke Magnanti.
The series was a hit in the U.K. and U.S. and Piper fears her role will come back to haunt her when 15-month-old Winston goes to school.
Piper tells British magazine Heat, "I'm never going to show it to my son Winston. He'll have to stick with watching old episodes of Doctor Who. He's going to hear about it when he's like ten or something and someone will say, 'Have you seen this programme? Your mum was a slag!' I'm going to bring him up to have a very open mind, but I think he'll definitely be bullied for being my son."
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back On After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone Leaving 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off