Billie Piper's Prostitute Role May Cause Her Son Being Bullied
British actress Billie Piper is convinced her son will be bullied at school because of her role as a prostitute on TV drama "Secret Diary of a Call Girl". The "Doctor Who" star plays a high class hooker in the popular show, an adaptation of the real life diaries of former prostitute Brooke Magnanti.
The series was a hit in the U.K. and U.S. and Piper fears her role will come back to haunt her when 15-month-old Winston goes to school.
Piper tells British magazine Heat, "I'm never going to show it to my son Winston. He'll have to stick with watching old episodes of Doctor Who. He's going to hear about it when he's like ten or something and someone will say, 'Have you seen this programme? Your mum was a slag!' I'm going to bring him up to have a very open mind, but I think he'll definitely be bullied for being my son."
- Diplo Reuniting With Justin Bieber and MO for Major Lazer's New Song
- Charlize Theron Hosts Baby Shower for Pal Emily Blunt
- Johnny Depp's Hollywood Vampires Concert Went Ahead Despite Boycott Threat
- Selena Gomez Calls Paul Rudd a 'Pervert' in 'Fundamentals of Caring' First Trailer
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Remake Series, Tells Fans to Boycott the Show
- Is Justin Bieber Ready to Settle Down With Nicola Peltz?
- Kylie, Kendall Jenner and Gal Pals Strip Down to Sexy Bikinis as They Kick Off Summer
- The Rock Confirms Starring Role in Shane Black's 'Doc Savage'