Billie Piper's Prostitute Role May Cause Her Son Being Bullied
British actress Billie Piper is convinced her son will be bullied at school because of her role as a prostitute on TV drama "Secret Diary of a Call Girl". The "Doctor Who" star plays a high class hooker in the popular show, an adaptation of the real life diaries of former prostitute Brooke Magnanti.
The series was a hit in the U.K. and U.S. and Piper fears her role will come back to haunt her when 15-month-old Winston goes to school.
Piper tells British magazine Heat, "I'm never going to show it to my son Winston. He'll have to stick with watching old episodes of Doctor Who. He's going to hear about it when he's like ten or something and someone will say, 'Have you seen this programme? Your mum was a slag!' I'm going to bring him up to have a very open mind, but I think he'll definitely be bullied for being my son."
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia
- 'Psychopath' Sulli Gets Blasted for Biting Her Cat
- New Romance? Shirtless Justin Bieber Enjoys Romantic Hike With This Model
- Comic-Con: 'Westworld' Season 2 Trailer Is Violence Galore
- Pics: Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless, Parades Impressive Bum in Thong Bikini
- Song Joong Ki Reveals He Told Song Hye Kyo to Announce Their Wedding Due to Groundless Rumors