Billie Piper's Prostitute Role May Cause Her Son Being Bullied
British actress Billie Piper is convinced her son will be bullied at school because of her role as a prostitute on TV drama "Secret Diary of a Call Girl". The "Doctor Who" star plays a high class hooker in the popular show, an adaptation of the real life diaries of former prostitute Brooke Magnanti.
The series was a hit in the U.K. and U.S. and Piper fears her role will come back to haunt her when 15-month-old Winston goes to school.
Piper tells British magazine Heat, "I'm never going to show it to my son Winston. He'll have to stick with watching old episodes of Doctor Who. He's going to hear about it when he's like ten or something and someone will say, 'Have you seen this programme? Your mum was a slag!' I'm going to bring him up to have a very open mind, but I think he'll definitely be bullied for being my son."
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega's London Play Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat