Billie Piper's Prostitute Role May Cause Her Son Being Bullied
British actress Billie Piper is convinced her son will be bullied at school because of her role as a prostitute on TV drama "Secret Diary of a Call Girl". The "Doctor Who" star plays a high class hooker in the popular show, an adaptation of the real life diaries of former prostitute Brooke Magnanti.
The series was a hit in the U.K. and U.S. and Piper fears her role will come back to haunt her when 15-month-old Winston goes to school.
Piper tells British magazine Heat, "I'm never going to show it to my son Winston. He'll have to stick with watching old episodes of Doctor Who. He's going to hear about it when he's like ten or something and someone will say, 'Have you seen this programme? Your mum was a slag!' I'm going to bring him up to have a very open mind, but I think he'll definitely be bullied for being my son."
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby