Ailing Dennis Hopper 'Wants Peace and Quiet' in the Midst of Cancer Battle
Cancer-suffering actor Dennis Hopper has turned to his children and "close friends" for support as he undergoes another round of chemotherapy - after filing for divorce from his wife of 13 years. Court records recently revealed the "Easy Rider" star, who is battling prostate cancer, has begun proceedings to end the union, citing irreconcilable differences.
Hopper, 73, is preparing spousal support for Victoria, the mother of his six-year-old daughter Galen. And in the midst of his battle with the disease, Hopper reveals he only "wants peace and quiet". He tells BBC News, "I wish Victoria the best, but only want to spend these difficult days surrounded by my children and close friends."
In 2009, the father of four revealed he had been quietly battling cancer since 2002. Recent tabloid reports suggest his condition has deteriorated and that he is "facing his final days".
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'