Ailing Dennis Hopper 'Wants Peace and Quiet' in the Midst of Cancer Battle
Cancer-suffering actor Dennis Hopper has turned to his children and "close friends" for support as he undergoes another round of chemotherapy - after filing for divorce from his wife of 13 years. Court records recently revealed the "Easy Rider" star, who is battling prostate cancer, has begun proceedings to end the union, citing irreconcilable differences.
Hopper, 73, is preparing spousal support for Victoria, the mother of his six-year-old daughter Galen. And in the midst of his battle with the disease, Hopper reveals he only "wants peace and quiet". He tells BBC News, "I wish Victoria the best, but only want to spend these difficult days surrounded by my children and close friends."
In 2009, the father of four revealed he had been quietly battling cancer since 2002. Recent tabloid reports suggest his condition has deteriorated and that he is "facing his final days".
- First Minute of 'Pretty Little Liars' Season 7B Premiere Lands Online
- Kim Kardashian Reacts to Baby No. 3 Bombshell, Says Surrogacy Is Also an Option
- Find Out Why Kourtney Kardashian Won't Date a Rapper or Athlete Like Her Sisters
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Teaser Is Out, Captain America Will Make a Cameo
- Report: Kim Kardashian Gets in Top Shape to Prepare for Single Life Without Kanye West
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 3 Thins the Herd as Some Singers Are Sent Back Home
- Jared Padalecki and Wife Welcome Baby Girl - See the First Photo
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'