Ailing Dennis Hopper 'Wants Peace and Quiet' in the Midst of Cancer Battle
Cancer-suffering actor Dennis Hopper has turned to his children and "close friends" for support as he undergoes another round of chemotherapy - after filing for divorce from his wife of 13 years. Court records recently revealed the "Easy Rider" star, who is battling prostate cancer, has begun proceedings to end the union, citing irreconcilable differences.
Hopper, 73, is preparing spousal support for Victoria, the mother of his six-year-old daughter Galen. And in the midst of his battle with the disease, Hopper reveals he only "wants peace and quiet". He tells BBC News, "I wish Victoria the best, but only want to spend these difficult days surrounded by my children and close friends."
In 2009, the father of four revealed he had been quietly battling cancer since 2002. Recent tabloid reports suggest his condition has deteriorated and that he is "facing his final days".
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie