Ailing Dennis Hopper 'Wants Peace and Quiet' in the Midst of Cancer Battle
Cancer-suffering actor Dennis Hopper has turned to his children and "close friends" for support as he undergoes another round of chemotherapy - after filing for divorce from his wife of 13 years. Court records recently revealed the "Easy Rider" star, who is battling prostate cancer, has begun proceedings to end the union, citing irreconcilable differences.
Hopper, 73, is preparing spousal support for Victoria, the mother of his six-year-old daughter Galen. And in the midst of his battle with the disease, Hopper reveals he only "wants peace and quiet". He tells BBC News, "I wish Victoria the best, but only want to spend these difficult days surrounded by my children and close friends."
In 2009, the father of four revealed he had been quietly battling cancer since 2002. Recent tabloid reports suggest his condition has deteriorated and that he is "facing his final days".
- Ice Cube Is Up for Teacher Fight With Charlie Day in New 'Fist Fight' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Custody Agreement. Will He Meet His Children on Christmas?
- Madonna Twerks in a Car in Sneak Peek of 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Is Selena Gomez Working on New Album With Hit-Boy?
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos