Dakota Fanning Enjoyed Her First Lesbian Scene
Teenager Dakota Fanning had no problems vamping it up for a lesbian scene in upcoming biopic "The Runaways"- because the real-life rocker she plays in the film experienced the same-sex moment.
"The Twilight Saga's New Moon" star, 15, admits she quite enjoyed filming the controversial scene with co-star Kristen Stewart after reading about it in Cherie Currie's autobiography. Fanning says, "I really enjoyed doing that subject matter for the first time in a biopic, because it really happened - it's not just a made-up story about a 15-year-old kid running wild. It's a true story of her evolution from good Valley Girl to bad rock n' roll princess."
But the actress tells America's V magazine Currie's wild ways do not resemble anything she does in her life - in fact she couldn't be more different than the rocker: "I definitely think you have to make good choices."
"The Runaways" will be released in the U.S. on March 19.
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt