Dakota Fanning Enjoyed Her First Lesbian Scene
Teenager Dakota Fanning had no problems vamping it up for a lesbian scene in upcoming biopic "The Runaways"- because the real-life rocker she plays in the film experienced the same-sex moment.
"The Twilight Saga's New Moon" star, 15, admits she quite enjoyed filming the controversial scene with co-star Kristen Stewart after reading about it in Cherie Currie's autobiography. Fanning says, "I really enjoyed doing that subject matter for the first time in a biopic, because it really happened - it's not just a made-up story about a 15-year-old kid running wild. It's a true story of her evolution from good Valley Girl to bad rock n' roll princess."
But the actress tells America's V magazine Currie's wild ways do not resemble anything she does in her life - in fact she couldn't be more different than the rocker: "I definitely think you have to make good choices."
"The Runaways" will be released in the U.S. on March 19.
- Meek Mill Takes More Shots at Drake on 'All the Way Up' Remix
- Disney Is Considering a Live-Action Version of 'The Little Mermaid'
- Johnny Depp Protects $400 Net Worth, Refuses Amber Heard's Request for Spousal Support
- 'Limitless' Is Canceled by CBS After One Season, Gets No Second Chance
- Beyonce Holds Hands With Jay-Z During Date Night in NYC
- New 'Captain America' Comic Reveals Steve Rogers Is a Hydra Agent All Along
- Patrick Dempsey Confirms He's Back Together With Wife Jillian Fink
- Amber Heard Files for Divorce From Johnny Depp