Dakota Fanning Enjoyed Her First Lesbian Scene
Teenager Dakota Fanning had no problems vamping it up for a lesbian scene in upcoming biopic "The Runaways"- because the real-life rocker she plays in the film experienced the same-sex moment.
"The Twilight Saga's New Moon" star, 15, admits she quite enjoyed filming the controversial scene with co-star Kristen Stewart after reading about it in Cherie Currie's autobiography. Fanning says, "I really enjoyed doing that subject matter for the first time in a biopic, because it really happened - it's not just a made-up story about a 15-year-old kid running wild. It's a true story of her evolution from good Valley Girl to bad rock n' roll princess."
But the actress tells America's V magazine Currie's wild ways do not resemble anything she does in her life - in fact she couldn't be more different than the rocker: "I definitely think you have to make good choices."
"The Runaways" will be released in the U.S. on March 19.
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'
- 'Reign' Canceled by The CW After 4 Seasons
- It's Official! Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner Are Dating
- Are Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera Collaborating on New 'Glory' Remix?
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?