Dakota Fanning Enjoyed Her First Lesbian Scene
Teenager Dakota Fanning had no problems vamping it up for a lesbian scene in upcoming biopic "The Runaways"- because the real-life rocker she plays in the film experienced the same-sex moment.
"The Twilight Saga's New Moon" star, 15, admits she quite enjoyed filming the controversial scene with co-star Kristen Stewart after reading about it in Cherie Currie's autobiography. Fanning says, "I really enjoyed doing that subject matter for the first time in a biopic, because it really happened - it's not just a made-up story about a 15-year-old kid running wild. It's a true story of her evolution from good Valley Girl to bad rock n' roll princess."
But the actress tells America's V magazine Currie's wild ways do not resemble anything she does in her life - in fact she couldn't be more different than the rocker: "I definitely think you have to make good choices."
"The Runaways" will be released in the U.S. on March 19.
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton