Dakota Fanning Enjoyed Her First Lesbian Scene
Teenager Dakota Fanning had no problems vamping it up for a lesbian scene in upcoming biopic "The Runaways"- because the real-life rocker she plays in the film experienced the same-sex moment.
"The Twilight Saga's New Moon" star, 15, admits she quite enjoyed filming the controversial scene with co-star Kristen Stewart after reading about it in Cherie Currie's autobiography. Fanning says, "I really enjoyed doing that subject matter for the first time in a biopic, because it really happened - it's not just a made-up story about a 15-year-old kid running wild. It's a true story of her evolution from good Valley Girl to bad rock n' roll princess."
But the actress tells America's V magazine Currie's wild ways do not resemble anything she does in her life - in fact she couldn't be more different than the rocker: "I definitely think you have to make good choices."
"The Runaways" will be released in the U.S. on March 19.
- Lady Antebellum Will Make You Dance With Their Cover of JT's 'Can't Stop the Feeling!'
- 'Tallulah' Trailer: Ellen Page and Allison Janney Raise a Kidnapped Child
- 'Lost in Space' Reboot Ordered to Series by Netflix
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna's Baby's Sex Reportedly Revealed. A Boy or a Girl?
- Rihanna Previews 'Sledgehammer' Video Before Premiering It in Full in IMAX
- Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban's Surrogacy Plan for Baby No. 3 Opposed by Their Church
- Hard Work Pays Off! Kourtney Kardashian Displays Her Rock-Hard Abs in Sexy Bikini
- Jessica Williams Is Leaving 'The Daily Show' to Headline New Comedy Series