Justin Timberlake Signs Fellow Mouseketeers Matt Morris to His Record Label
Justin Timberlake has given a child co-star from the Mickey Mouse Club a big break - after signing singer/songwriter Matt Morris to his record label. Morris starred alongside fellow famous mouseketeers JC Chasez, Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera in the Disney show but has yet to follow his former castmates into the spotlight.
Behind the scenes, Morris has co-written songs for Kelly Clarkson, Aguilera, and Timberlake himself since the series. And now the "SexyBack" singer is signing Morris to his Tennman label. Confirming the news, Timberlake describes Morris' style as "Ray LaMontagne meets Elton John meets Stevie Wonder meets Rufus Wainwright," adding, "It's time for the birth of the hybrid artist."
Justin Timberlake launched his Tennman label, which was created as a joint venture with Interscope Records, on May 28, 2007. For the company, Justin serves as chairman and chief executive officer. Some artists who have joined his record label included Esmee Denters, Freesol and Brenda Radney.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Kylie Jenner Launches Kyshadow Collection
- Rob Kardashian Fights With Blac Chyna, Deletes All Signs of Her on Instagram
- Four New Christina Grimmie Music Videos Will Be Released in August
- Justin Timberlake's Fan Arrested After Slapping the Singer at Golf Tournament
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures