Pregnant Dannii Minogue to Leave for Australia With Her Baby
Pregnant star Dannii Minogue is planning to leave Britain so she can bring up her baby in her native Australia, according to reports. The "Love and Kisses" and "This Is It" hitmaker announced last week, January 4, she is expecting her first child with rugby player boyfriend Kris Smith. And Minogue, who has been living in the U.K. for several years, is reportedly set to move back Down Under once she becomes a mum.
A source tells Britain's Daily Mail newspaper, "Dannii will keep her apartment in London but wants to bring up her child in Australia. She is very close to her family and wants her mum and dad to spend as much time with the baby as possible." After receiving the reports at her 12 week scan , she told the news that he baby is due in July 2010.
Before dating Kris Smith, Dannii Minogue was the fiancee of Jacques Villeneuve, a French Canadian Formula One racer, but they split in 2001. A year after the break-up, Minogue dated Craig Logan, a music producer whom she met while working on her album "Neon Nights". However, the relationship didn't last any longer and ended in December 2002.
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans
- Stephen Amell and Will Arnett Joke About Making an 'Arrow' Feature Film
- Liam Hemsworth Admits His 2013 Split From Miley Cyrus 'Was Hard'
- Madonna Throws Shade at BET for Diss Over Her BBMA Tribute to Prince