Pregnant Dannii Minogue to Leave for Australia With Her Baby
Pregnant star Dannii Minogue is planning to leave Britain so she can bring up her baby in her native Australia, according to reports. The "Love and Kisses" and "This Is It" hitmaker announced last week, January 4, she is expecting her first child with rugby player boyfriend Kris Smith. And Minogue, who has been living in the U.K. for several years, is reportedly set to move back Down Under once she becomes a mum.
A source tells Britain's Daily Mail newspaper, "Dannii will keep her apartment in London but wants to bring up her child in Australia. She is very close to her family and wants her mum and dad to spend as much time with the baby as possible." After receiving the reports at her 12 week scan , she told the news that he baby is due in July 2010.
Before dating Kris Smith, Dannii Minogue was the fiancee of Jacques Villeneuve, a French Canadian Formula One racer, but they split in 2001. A year after the break-up, Minogue dated Craig Logan, a music producer whom she met while working on her album "Neon Nights". However, the relationship didn't last any longer and ended in December 2002.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake