Susan Boyle 'Sincerely' Apologizes for Swearing in Eaterie
Singing sensation Susan Boyle has apologized for unleashing a foul-mouthed rant in an eaterie in her native Scotland last week. The star, who shot to fame on "Britain's Got Talent" in 2009, reportedly entered The Mill Cafe near her home in West Lothian on Monday, January 11 and was swearing loudly as she arrived.
Boyle was unhappy about being told to go on a diet by her assistant, according to Britain's Daily Mail newspaper. A staff member at the cafe tells the publication, "When my boss came in with a delivery, I was sitting talking to her and Susan shouted over, 'You better not be f***ing talking about me.'"
Boyle's representative has downplayed the incident but insists the "I Dreamed a Dream" singer wanted to "sincerely apologize" for any offense caused. It happened just a day before Boyle sparked complaints from travelers by singing into a mop in a bizarre scene at London's Heathrow Airport.
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Hold Off Marriage: They're Just Happily Dating
- Mariah Carey Enjoying Birthday Beach Getaway With Bryan Tanaka - See the Romantic Pic!
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Sidelined From 'DWTS' Due to Injury. Watch How He Hurt His Calf
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings