Susan Boyle 'Sincerely' Apologizes for Swearing in Eaterie
Singing sensation Susan Boyle has apologized for unleashing a foul-mouthed rant in an eaterie in her native Scotland last week. The star, who shot to fame on "Britain's Got Talent" in 2009, reportedly entered The Mill Cafe near her home in West Lothian on Monday, January 11 and was swearing loudly as she arrived.
Boyle was unhappy about being told to go on a diet by her assistant, according to Britain's Daily Mail newspaper. A staff member at the cafe tells the publication, "When my boss came in with a delivery, I was sitting talking to her and Susan shouted over, 'You better not be f***ing talking about me.'"
Boyle's representative has downplayed the incident but insists the "I Dreamed a Dream" singer wanted to "sincerely apologize" for any offense caused. It happened just a day before Boyle sparked complaints from travelers by singing into a mop in a bizarre scene at London's Heathrow Airport.
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip