Susan Boyle 'Sincerely' Apologizes for Swearing in Eaterie
Singing sensation Susan Boyle has apologized for unleashing a foul-mouthed rant in an eaterie in her native Scotland last week. The star, who shot to fame on "Britain's Got Talent" in 2009, reportedly entered The Mill Cafe near her home in West Lothian on Monday, January 11 and was swearing loudly as she arrived.
Boyle was unhappy about being told to go on a diet by her assistant, according to Britain's Daily Mail newspaper. A staff member at the cafe tells the publication, "When my boss came in with a delivery, I was sitting talking to her and Susan shouted over, 'You better not be f***ing talking about me.'"
Boyle's representative has downplayed the incident but insists the "I Dreamed a Dream" singer wanted to "sincerely apologize" for any offense caused. It happened just a day before Boyle sparked complaints from travelers by singing into a mop in a bizarre scene at London's Heathrow Airport.
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes