Susan Boyle 'Sincerely' Apologizes for Swearing in Eaterie
Singing sensation Susan Boyle has apologized for unleashing a foul-mouthed rant in an eaterie in her native Scotland last week. The star, who shot to fame on "Britain's Got Talent" in 2009, reportedly entered The Mill Cafe near her home in West Lothian on Monday, January 11 and was swearing loudly as she arrived.
Boyle was unhappy about being told to go on a diet by her assistant, according to Britain's Daily Mail newspaper. A staff member at the cafe tells the publication, "When my boss came in with a delivery, I was sitting talking to her and Susan shouted over, 'You better not be f***ing talking about me.'"
Boyle's representative has downplayed the incident but insists the "I Dreamed a Dream" singer wanted to "sincerely apologize" for any offense caused. It happened just a day before Boyle sparked complaints from travelers by singing into a mop in a bizarre scene at London's Heathrow Airport.
More Susan Boyle News
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?