Monica Danger Apologized to Ray J for Gay Rumors
The woman who tried to 'out' Ray J as gay has apologized to the R&B singer after admitting she made up the rumors about his sexuality.
Monica Danger, who appeared on his VH1 series "For the Love of Ray J", announced during a radio interview earlier this month, January 10, that the star has been dating rapper Young Buck. Ray J was forced to come forward and set straight the rumors - and now Danger is begging for his forgiveness, confessing she made up the lie after he failed to return her calls.
She says, "No, it's not true. I got mad and I overreacted. I can't get mad over little things anymore... I need to stop f**king up. I'll be the first to say that I am wrong and I was wrong. Ray J put me on and I will always respect him and love him for that. No matter who I'm dating. I'm sorry Ray, I love you. Do you forgive me?"
More Ray J News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered