Monica Danger Apologized to Ray J for Gay Rumors
The woman who tried to 'out' Ray J as gay has apologized to the R&B singer after admitting she made up the rumors about his sexuality.
Monica Danger, who appeared on his VH1 series "For the Love of Ray J", announced during a radio interview earlier this month, January 10, that the star has been dating rapper Young Buck. Ray J was forced to come forward and set straight the rumors - and now Danger is begging for his forgiveness, confessing she made up the lie after he failed to return her calls.
She says, "No, it's not true. I got mad and I overreacted. I can't get mad over little things anymore... I need to stop f**king up. I'll be the first to say that I am wrong and I was wrong. Ray J put me on and I will always respect him and love him for that. No matter who I'm dating. I'm sorry Ray, I love you. Do you forgive me?"
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer
- 'Jurassic World' Sequel Reveals Official Title and First Poster
- Harry Styles Mourning the Loss of His Stepfather
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna