Monica Danger Apologized to Ray J for Gay Rumors
The woman who tried to 'out' Ray J as gay has apologized to the R&B singer after admitting she made up the rumors about his sexuality.
Monica Danger, who appeared on his VH1 series "For the Love of Ray J", announced during a radio interview earlier this month, January 10, that the star has been dating rapper Young Buck. Ray J was forced to come forward and set straight the rumors - and now Danger is begging for his forgiveness, confessing she made up the lie after he failed to return her calls.
She says, "No, it's not true. I got mad and I overreacted. I can't get mad over little things anymore... I need to stop f**king up. I'll be the first to say that I am wrong and I was wrong. Ray J put me on and I will always respect him and love him for that. No matter who I'm dating. I'm sorry Ray, I love you. Do you forgive me?"
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd