Monica Danger Apologized to Ray J for Gay Rumors
The woman who tried to 'out' Ray J as gay has apologized to the R&B singer after admitting she made up the rumors about his sexuality.
Monica Danger, who appeared on his VH1 series "For the Love of Ray J", announced during a radio interview earlier this month, January 10, that the star has been dating rapper Young Buck. Ray J was forced to come forward and set straight the rumors - and now Danger is begging for his forgiveness, confessing she made up the lie after he failed to return her calls.
She says, "No, it's not true. I got mad and I overreacted. I can't get mad over little things anymore... I need to stop f**king up. I'll be the first to say that I am wrong and I was wrong. Ray J put me on and I will always respect him and love him for that. No matter who I'm dating. I'm sorry Ray, I love you. Do you forgive me?"
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts