Police Arrested Cybill Shepherd's Son for Two Charges of Theft
The son of actress Cybill Shepherd has been taken into police custody after allegedly attempting to rob passengers on a flight to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Cyrus Zacharia Shepherd-Oppenheim was on board a United Airlines plane from San Francisco, California to Philadelphia at around 1 A.M. (EST) on Tuesday, January 12, when he reportedly rifled through fellow passengers' hand luggage while they were sleeping. Travelers spotted the 22 year old acting suspiciously and alerted airline staff.
He was arrested upon arrival at Philadelphia International Airport and is now facing two charges of theft for unlawful taking and receiving stolen goods, according to the local Fox News station. A representative for Shepherd had yet to respond to requests for a comment as WENN went to press.
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington
- Like It or Not, Donald Trump's Inauguration Draws Second Biggest Ratings in 36 Years
- Madonna Defends 'Blowing Up the White House' Remark as Secret Service Is Planning to Investigate Her
- Is 'Once Upon a Time' Preparing a Musical Episode in Season 6?
- 'Split' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Hits $1 Billion Worldwide
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- The Weeknd's 'Starboy' Stays at No. 1, The xx's 'I See You' Nabs Second Place on Billboard 200
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video