Paparazzi Upset Corrine Bailey Rae After Husband's Death
British soul singer Corinne Bailey Rae struggled to cope with the media attention after her husband's tragic death because she suddenly found herself the focus of the paparazzi as she tried to grieve.
The "Put Your Records On" sensation was left devastated when her husband Jason Rae, a member of Mark Ronson's band, was found dead from a drugs overdose in March 2008. Rae recently admitted the loss hit her hard and she became a recluse, comparing the mourning period to drowning.
And the star has now revealed she found it difficult to cope with the added pressure of the awaiting paparazzi as she had never had to deal with snappers before. She tells Billboard magazine, "They had never had any interest in me before, because I don't get drunk and fall out of bars and do all of these reckless things." "After losing Jason and the circumstances around that, there's been a sudden interest in me personally that I find to be quite disturbing."
- Nicolas Cage and Alice Kim Separate After 11 Years of Marriage
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...