Paparazzi Upset Corrine Bailey Rae After Husband's Death
British soul singer Corinne Bailey Rae struggled to cope with the media attention after her husband's tragic death because she suddenly found herself the focus of the paparazzi as she tried to grieve.
The "Put Your Records On" sensation was left devastated when her husband Jason Rae, a member of Mark Ronson's band, was found dead from a drugs overdose in March 2008. Rae recently admitted the loss hit her hard and she became a recluse, comparing the mourning period to drowning.
And the star has now revealed she found it difficult to cope with the added pressure of the awaiting paparazzi as she had never had to deal with snappers before. She tells Billboard magazine, "They had never had any interest in me before, because I don't get drunk and fall out of bars and do all of these reckless things." "After losing Jason and the circumstances around that, there's been a sudden interest in me personally that I find to be quite disturbing."
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death
- Casey Affleck Is a White-Sheeted Ghost in 'A Ghost Story' First Trailer