Paparazzi Upset Corrine Bailey Rae After Husband's Death
British soul singer Corinne Bailey Rae struggled to cope with the media attention after her husband's tragic death because she suddenly found herself the focus of the paparazzi as she tried to grieve.
The "Put Your Records On" sensation was left devastated when her husband Jason Rae, a member of Mark Ronson's band, was found dead from a drugs overdose in March 2008. Rae recently admitted the loss hit her hard and she became a recluse, comparing the mourning period to drowning.
And the star has now revealed she found it difficult to cope with the added pressure of the awaiting paparazzi as she had never had to deal with snappers before. She tells Billboard magazine, "They had never had any interest in me before, because I don't get drunk and fall out of bars and do all of these reckless things." "After losing Jason and the circumstances around that, there's been a sudden interest in me personally that I find to be quite disturbing."
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- Meghan Trainor to Release New Song 'I'm a Lady'