Paparazzi Upset Corrine Bailey Rae After Husband's Death
British soul singer Corinne Bailey Rae struggled to cope with the media attention after her husband's tragic death because she suddenly found herself the focus of the paparazzi as she tried to grieve.
The "Put Your Records On" sensation was left devastated when her husband Jason Rae, a member of Mark Ronson's band, was found dead from a drugs overdose in March 2008. Rae recently admitted the loss hit her hard and she became a recluse, comparing the mourning period to drowning.
And the star has now revealed she found it difficult to cope with the added pressure of the awaiting paparazzi as she had never had to deal with snappers before. She tells Billboard magazine, "They had never had any interest in me before, because I don't get drunk and fall out of bars and do all of these reckless things." "After losing Jason and the circumstances around that, there's been a sudden interest in me personally that I find to be quite disturbing."
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer